• The KillerFrogs

Another week, another victim. ESPN Outside the Lines: Baylor didn't investigate sex assault claim a

texas_sicilian

Ruh roh... looks like a rift brewing...

"A source close to the situation said Starr arrived at his meeting with regents on Tuesday morning "lawyered up" and may not go quietly. A source close to Starr raised questions about how much of the complaints against BU football players actually got to the president's desk versus being handled underneath him without his knowledge."

AroundWorldFrog

texas_sicilian said:

"A source close to the situation said Starr arrived at his meeting with regents on Tuesday morning "lawyered up" and may not go quietly. A source close to Starr raised questions about how much of the complaints against BU football players actually got to the president's desk versus being handled underneath him without his knowledge."
Always does. Someone will start ratting everyone else out soon.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Rifram09 said:
If Tressel can be fired for tattoo-gate, how do we not have enough info to fire Briles--like yesterday.

I would have to research what actions or omissions traditionally meet the meaning of "for cause," but I would be shocked if there is enough to fire Starr but not Briles.
I'm not gifted with sufficient tech skills but we have some in residence. Need a gif of Ice T from SVU walking into a room like a Boss & cuffing some irate dweeb with long sleeves then paste Briles face in. Can't be that hard.

frognutz

texas_sicilian said:

I made this comment yesterday.  Briles, Starr, McCaw, McCraw have been lawyered up for quite some time now.    It's going to be a freakin mess.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
ArgyleFrog2010 said:

just someone trying to seek attention... with people like this, i would love to see an experienced interviewer ask them a series of questions on a live broadcast and ask them to back up their claims.
Sorry - Will McAvoy is not available since The Newsroom did not return for season 4.

tcudoc

ifrog said:
Read the Baylor comments at the bottom of the petition. None of them remarking about the victims , it's full on praise for Starr and Briles. Sickening
Fittingly, one of the comments is written by someone named Pollyanna...

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
frognutz said:

I made this comment yesterday.  Briles, Starr, McCaw, McCraw have been lawyered up for quite some time now.    It's going to be a freakin mess.

Better Call Saul

better+call+saul+breaking+bad+predictions+3.jpg

frognutz

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/15740537/two-boise-state-broncos-expelled-amid-sexual-assault-allegations

Boise State shenanigans....

"The accuser says that she was coerced into performing oral sex on the players and a recruit in separate incidents in August, September and October last year. The players told investigators that the woman was not forced to do anything, and Hendrix's father Jack Hendrix told the Statesman that "we feel their civil rights were violated, that they were interrogated, not given a chance to truly defend themselves.""

Not sure I understand being coerced over the span of 3 months though.......

ifrog

frognutz said:
http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/15740537/two-boise-state-broncos-expelled-amid-sexual-assault-allegations

Boise State shenanigans....

"The accuser says that she was coerced into performing oral sex on the players and a recruit in separate incidents in August, September and October last year. The players told investigators that the woman was not forced to do anything, and Hendrix's father Jack Hendrix told the Statesman that "we feel their civil rights were violated, that they were interrogated, not given a chance to truly defend themselves.""

Not sure I understand being coerced over the span of 3 months though.......

Two key points:

1. Boise State football players Marquis Hendrix and Donzale Roddie have been expelled,
2. No criminal charges have been brought in the case.

Baylor does it the opposite way.