• The KillerFrogs

Am I the only one here excited about Cory Bethley

Wexahu

Seems like no one is talking about him but I think he has so much potential and could be one of the best defensive lineman ever under Patterson.

I guess, but I've never seen him play a down of actual live football. Saying he has the potential to be the best DL ever under Patterson seems a bit much at this point. Let's see him get in there and make a few tackles first.

kidkarr

Seems like no one is talking about him but I think he has so much potential and could be one of the best defensive lineman ever under Patterson.
When Patterson is pumped about playing a freshman, I'm pumped about that player playing for the Frogs!

Any enhancement to our run defense would be highly beneficial. Having a true freshman

step up and make a substantial contribution would be particularly gratifying.

FrogLifeYo

I hope Bethany and Blacklock both turn into beasts. You simply cannot be a powerhouse program without dominant line play and a efficient QB. I love that we are making huge strides in our recruiting. When those strides are consistently felt in the offensive and defensive lines there's no doubt in my mind we will consistently be in the National championship conversation.

Frogster_

Definitely like all the praise for the young guys coming in, doesn't seem like we missed on too many this class. Time will tell though...