• The KillerFrogs

Alert-Thread Police

Pharm Frog

I get that that this forum belongs to y’all and have no issue with you moderating it as you want. But personally I think y’all have gone too far with blanket warnings and immediate thread deletions from a “foreign” poster who really didn’t post anything obscene. If you don’t want threads started from “outsiders”, tighten up the originator rights protocol. If you find posts in violation of board rules, enforce it with the offending poster.

In the meantime, I’m headed out to my 30th high school reunion. Go Frogs.

Deep Purple

His thread was re-approved. Next time send us a PM, it'll be reviewed faster.
Bravo, TxFrog. I like it when KillerFrogs is a more free-wheeling place, without the iron censorship of BaylorFans or TexasAgs. Who wants to be like them?

Having said that, sometimes the lines get a little fuzzy around here and we allow obvious trolls to go on for too long. The cure for that is to objectively enforce the board posting rules and not treat them simply as subjective guidelines.

bleedpurple

Thank y’all for the most informative thread I have found now that I am “live”

Edit: kf.C y’all are sucking more then the frogs d!

Brog

I get that that this forum belongs to y’all and have no issue with you moderating it as you want. But personally I think y’all have gone too far with blanket warnings and immediate thread deletions from a “foreign” poster who really didn’t post anything obscene. If you don’t want threads started from “outsiders”, tighten up the originator rights protocol. If you find posts in violation of board rules, enforce it with the offending poster.

In the meantime, I’m headed out to my 30th high school reunion. Go Frogs.

I wish a deleted post were what I was most depressed about right now.