• The KillerFrogs

Alamo Bowl Game Thread

LisaLT

I was sitting in section 236 for the first half. Things were going south real fast. I considered leaving too, but I paid too much moola for those tickets, so we stuck it out. I left my seats at the half, and moved to a different section where I stood the entire rest of the game. SO GLAD I did this. I reversed the energy lol. 

I bet if I wasn't at the game and was watching it on TV, I would probably have turned the channel. Glad I was at the game  :smile:

TCUdirtbag

Moose Stuff said:
WTH? I posted like two rational negative things and I'm ahead of Mean Purple?????

lol, that's what I meant. had just seen your recent post and typed what i was reading instead of thinking. 

LisaLT said:
I was sitting in section 236 for the first half. Things were going south real fast. I considered leaving too, but I paid too much moola for those tickets, so we stuck it out. I left my seats at the half, and moved to a different section where I stood the entire rest of the game. SO GLAD I did this. I reversed the energy lol. 

I bet if I wasn't at the game and was watching it on TV, I would probably have turned the channel. Glad I was at the game  :smile:
We were in Section 236. Might have sat next to you before you made the change. If it was you thanks for the extra space!

LisaLT

SurfCityFrog said:
We were in Section 236. Might have sat next to you before you made the change. If it was you thanks for the extra space!
ha - that is funny. Coulda been. I was hungry, and bummed, so we walked around during the half. I found a nice spot to watch on one of the corners with a group of frog fans (standing no less) - but at that point, I would have been on my feet a lot cheering anyhow. Glad you had the extra space to enjoy…as well as our epic comeback win :)

AroundWorldFrog

Bruce Berry said:

Too funny.

My favorite…..

Bram just sucks. No ifs ands or buts.

I think that was me. lol I take it back. And he did suck the first half. I think the bounced pass 10 yards short of Green in the flat is when I wrote that one.

stbrab

Just got home and watched the game with the missus. Second half and OTs unbelievable! I didn't realize how bad our guys were cramping up. As bad as the first half was, the turnaround was...priceless! Offense, defense, special teams...just perfect!

Oh, and watching Joey Hunt (on crutches) give Bram chest bumps after the game...priceless!

ATC Frog

LisaLT said:

Sounds like a few people switched seats. Todd D. came 1 section over to sit with me and my wife to say hey during halftime and ended up sitting with us for the remainder of the game. We credited him with aiding in the comeback. His buddy he was sitting with just had had to deal with it.

Also, this thread: would read again.

Bruce Berry

AroundWorldFrog said:
I think that was me. lol I take it back. And he did suck the first half. I think the bounced pass 10 yards short of Green in the flat is when I wrote that one.

Self reporting. Good man. That will reduce your sentence.