• The KillerFrogs

Alamo Bowl Game Thread

cdsfrog

Land Frog said:
Not an insult amigo. I think it's funny sometimes when people post without their internal filters. Reading back through game threads is hilarious.
Oh im just kidding around. quite the reputation I built up lol

Moose Stuff

Mean Purple said:
I'm gonna say it. Coaches have been way too soft on the players this year. That team gave up after the first two touch downs. Too many players sitting out with light sprains and a broken toe. Congrats, we are the new Texas Tech (Leach version).
LMAO

Moose Stuff

Mean Purple said:
If  Bram plays more than 2 more minutes, Meacham should be shown the door.

Right now, University of North Texas is thanking their lucky stars they hired Littrel. This is the problem with a Tech style offense. No adjustments when one part is off.
Mean Purple stays hot.

jake102

So disappointed I was at a wedding in Chicago and missed the entire game and the opportunity to have a meltdown in the first half.

Would anyone be opposed if I watch through the game and provide my real time thoughts? Feel like I missed out and all of yall did also

LisaLT

I just browsed through the earlier pages of this thread also. Didn't really read it during this game since I spent considerable time on line waiting for cocktails to ease the pain of what was happening on the field. (horrible service the entire time). What FUN it was to read the posts. Never laughed so hard. 

I think there have been a few game threads this year that are quite memorable. Fun reading - especially when you know the final outcome and can follow the meltdowns to their peak!