• The KillerFrogs

A Shawn Robinson twitter thread

W

Way of the Frog

Yep, he's gonna have to really be careful about holding onto the ball, defenses are going to attacking that like crazy. Taking the easy yards you can get and knowing when to go down (a la A. Dalton) is something he'll need to pick up on pretty quick too, he took some pretty big hits out there.

Part of that grown process is avoiding not only the little things he could get away with in high school, but also some things he might get away with early in his college career.

So much emphasis on film study and advanced scouting opponents will identity flaws and attack them.

ifrog

Part of that grown process is avoiding not only the little things he could get away with in high school, but also some things he might get away with early in his college career.

So much emphasis on film study and advanced scouting opponents will identity flaws and attack them.

Tech was trying to strip the ball on every play when he had the ball espeically after the first fumble. He isn’t used to much stronger players trying to strip the ball and using their helmet on tackles to dislodge the ball. I’m sure that will come with time.

W

Way of the Frog

Tech was trying to strip the ball on every play when he had the ball espeically after the first fumble. He isn’t used to much stronger players trying to strip the ball and using their helmet on tackles to dislodge the ball. I’m sure that will come with time.

No doubt. I saw him in the State semi's and there were multiple times the defense had him and he just simply pulled away.