• The KillerFrogs

#7 TCU at #20 WVU --- GAME & COLLEGE GAMEDAY THREAD

cdsfrog

Cool to see him grow up as a leader so much in the past year.

More than just ability. He deserves all of the praise as he handles it the right way off the field too.

TX_Krötenechse

TCURiggs said:
Darn all of you poons that bailed out on this team!
Who bailed out on the team? We weren't good enough to win for 3+ quarters. We pulled it out and found a way to win because that's what great teams do, but no mistake this was an ugly one.

TCURiggs

TX_Krötenechse said:
Who bailed out on the team? We weren't good enough to win for 3+ quarters. We pulled it out and found a way to win because that's what great teams do, but no mistake this was an ugly one.

You and a few others. You have been one of the biggest Boykin naysayer's on this board, and you were saying the game was over with a quarter of football to play. The "we're screwed" "this thing is over" types beat me down. 

Virginia Frog

ShreveFrog said:
Disagree that we were outplayed. We definitely had more heart and toughness.

5 WVU turnovers, TCU was not outplayed. It was WV's game to lose and they did.

Credit WVU...I think they had the hardest hitting squad we'll face this year.

TX_Krötenechse

TCURiggs said:

You and a few others. You have been one of the biggest Boykin naysayer's on this board, and you were saying the game was over with a quarter of football to play. The "we're screwed" "this thing is over" types beats me down. 
I'll cop to the rest, but this is just not scheissing true. Find me ONE post of mine not supportive of Boykin from earlier this season. He played a bad game tonight, and I said something about it, but I have never been a naysayer and I've never been one of the ones who called for Joeckel after every missed pass.

TCURiggs

TX_Krötenechse said:
I'll cop to the rest, but this is just not (mating between Steel & 2314) true. Find me ONE post of mine not supportive of Boykin from earlier this season. He played a bad game tonight, and I said something about it, but I have never been a naysayer and I've never been one of the ones who called for Joeckel after every missed pass.

I'm not going to do that, because that's probably impossible. I don't know if anyone could've said anything negative about Tre "this season" before tonight. I'm talking about leading up to this season. You've definitely been one of the worst in that category, and I'll be happy to find some of those comments if you want. Tonight, you were one of the first to go with the "game over" posts, so that just adds to my dislike of your football-stance

Edit - I just realized that you're not "ShreveFrog." That Horned Frog in your avatar got me. That, and multiple adult drinks. I apologize. I don't think you've been that bad.

TX_Krötenechse

TCURiggs said:

I'm not going to do that, because that's probably impossible. I don't know if anyone could've said anything negative about Tre "this season" before tonight. I'm talking about leading up to this season. You've definitely been one of the worst in that category, and I'll be happy to find some of those comments if you want. Tonight, you were one of the first to go with the "game over" posts, so that just adds to my dislike of your football-stance
Well if I remember right, I thought Joeckel would win the job and was very concerned about Boykin after the spring game, but I do remember thinking Boykin would start and I've had 100% faith in him since his first play.

I do get pretty emotional in the game threads for sure. Doesn't mean I don't bleed purple and support the team.

froginmn

TCURiggs said:

Carlos A. Mendez ‏@
calexmendez  48s49 seconds ago
Oberkrom: Trevone came out before I kicked and said, Hey, miss or make, were going to love you either way. Thats our leader.

to-crying_o_GIFSoup.com_.gif
This board would have loved Oberkrom either way, too...