• The KillerFrogs

#7 TCU at #20 WVU --- GAME & COLLEGE GAMEDAY THREAD

Zubaz

Good job boys. Screw the Heisman, let's win the rest of our games and let Waco burn to the ground.
Heisman won't be lost in a weather game win. If Boykin has a big game against Kansas State and / or Texas, he'll be right in the hunt.

froginmn

TCURiggs said:
Just a great freaking day. I got to relax (not really) on the couch and watch the game with my family, although I scared them out of the room for most of it. My 3 year-old daughter came back in during our last drive and told me she was good luck, and she sure was. We spent the rest of the evening screaming, jumping around, clapping and yelling "rah, rah, TCU" during dinner. I had to take my shirt off because I got so hot jumping around, and she copied me. We ended up belly-bumping for the next 10 minutes while singing "Country Roads." Awesome day.
Guessing there are some on here wishing it was your wife who copied you, assuming you'd post evidence.

TCUdirtbag

Todd D. said:
Heisman won't be lost in a weather game win. If Boykin has a big game against Kansas State and / or Texas, he'll be right in the hunt.

After today, Boykin is due to go off next Saturday. Hoping and kind of expecting a huge game from him.  

camfrogg

Todd D. said:
Wasn't saying it's not possible..... Just saying it's really not our goal.  Like GP said.  If we win our games, then the heisman is a conversation we can have...  otherwise we're just buying into distractions.

camfrogg

VictoryLap said:

82frog is good people. I'll give him a mulligan for sure. 
I hope his excuse is a blackout-worthy ration of alcohol.  I can't stand it when people give up midway through the 3rd quarter.  Call it my competitive spirit from years of athletic competition.

HG73

FinanceFrog said:
why did wvu go so conservative? especially since they have the best receiver in cfb.
Our Kevin White played a great game, but the way the announcers were going on about him "shutting out" their KW made me uncomfortable.  WV ran the ball almost exclusively after the first quarter.  Now whether that was because our KW was shutting their KW out, or WV's gameplan was to just run the ball is the question.  

But, the hype from the broadcasting crew may be enough for our KW to make all conference in one game.  I'm giving our KW the benefit of the doubt and saying he played his butt off.

TCURiggs

Carlos A. Mendez ‏@calexmendez  48s49 seconds ago
Oberkrom: ‘Trevone came out before I kicked and said, “Hey, miss or make, we’re going to love you either way.” That’s our leader.’

to-crying_o_GIFSoup.com_.gif