• The KillerFrogs

#7 TCU at #20 WVU --- GAME & COLLEGE GAMEDAY THREAD

TCUdirtbag

B1SwVTJCYAAHyra.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]TCU Game Notes[/SIZE]
 ​
[SIZE=14pt]TV:  [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]ABC / ESPN2 [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt](Coverage Map)[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=14pt]Streaming Video:  ESPN3.com / Watch ABC[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Satellite Radio:  Sirius 91 / XM 91 / Stream[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]DFW Radio: [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] 820 AM / 88.7 FM[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=14pt]Streaming Audio:  FrogVision[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Live Stats:  GameTracker[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Game Tweets:  @TCUFootball[/SIZE]
 ​
 ​
[SIZE=14pt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQg78TbeJh8[/SIZE]​

ATC Frog

Posted this in HASMSP as well:

David Pollack just said he was "thinking TCU all week [for who would win], but because of the weather, he's now picking WVU"

Edit: he also said WVU's defense would play a big role as would their kicker. Picked WVU 31-30.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
I had a very bad dream last night WVU 17 TCU 11. Doesn't make sense but there it is. Hope my subconscious is onboard the reverse jinx train at the moment.

ATC Frog

TxFrog1999 said:
I had a very bad dream last night WVU 17 TCU 11. Doesn't make sense but there it is. Hope my subconscious is onboard the reverse jinx train at the moment.

cds would be so proud of your subconscious's reverse jinx.

TCUdirtbag

ATC Frog said:

David Pollack just said he was "thinking TCU all week [for who would win], but because of the weather, he's now picking WVU"

Edit: he also said WVU's defense would play a big role as would their kicker. Picked WVU 31-30.

Coward. He's been loving us all day every day for the past couple weeks. Maybe it's the moonshine.

TCUdirtbag

PhormerPhrog said:
Hope Herbie has a good attorney...Aggie will be filing suit Monday morning.

It was even better that when he referenced the "12th" man he attributed it to the Seahawks.  That's strong trolling by Herbie.  

TCUSA

ATC Frog said:

Meh. The important guy picking TCU was Deshawn Raymond.

TCUdirtbag

Herbie on an Aggie trolling mission today --- talking about conference realignment / Big 12 "they lost a couple key members -- Nebraska and Missouri" ... (no mention of Aggies)