• The KillerFrogs

#4 in AP

It's fun to go look how the individual voters vote. I must have missed it, but was Okla's win over "THE OSU" overturned? IMO the most credible voters have Zero U ranked higher then "THE OSU", no matter how high they rank "THE OSU". At least that makes sense to me. I wonder if some of the others even watch any football or just really have a top 4 or 5 in mind and just fill in the rest as they think of a name.

netty2424

It's fun to go look how the individual voters vote. I must have missed it, but was Okla's win over "THE OSU" overturned? IMO the most credible voters have Zero U ranked higher then "THE OSU", no matter how high they rank "THE OSU". At least that makes sense to me. I wonder if some of the others even watch any football or just really have a top 4 or 5 in mind and just fill in the rest as they think of a name.

Be careful. 61-58.

Purp

Be careful. 61-58.
The difference is that tOSU has done little more than trounce weak opponents outside of their loss to OU. In the 61-58 year we had a better resume. Even though OU doesn't look like world beaters either, I still think they have a better resume if comparing against tOSU only.

netty2424

Where I get your premise and initially agreed, I had to take a step back.

If we look at OU, of course huge win going in and planting the flag in Columbus was big. But they stumbled against a winless Baylor, lost to ISU, and struggled late with UT.

Even though UT trending up, OU is trending the wrong direction IMO. They still have some tough games ahead that will make or break them.

Purp

Great win, I agree. But as mentioned in a previous post, OU hasn't exactly lit it up in the last 3 weeks. That's a factor here imo.
I don't think tOSU would have lit it up against OU's last 3 opponents either. At least not to the extent that they have their actual last 3 opponents.

Except for Baylor. They would have bludgeoned Baylor dry with a phallic cudgel.