• The KillerFrogs

2019 Recruiting Thread

Moose Stuff

I don't give a [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] about a D or Z
Would he give a [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]? I mean I know a few on this site like to off themselves in the deep end and make a big deal about nothing but it's a message board and Dobody gives a Dhit about Dpelling except the guys with a dildo up there Dss

It’s always only just a matter time on here before the posters that just seem a bit odd end up revealing their true selves. What an embarrassment.

TX_Krötenechse

Would he give a [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]? I mean I know a few on this site like to off themselves in the deep end and make a big deal about nothing but it's a message board and Dobody gives a Dhit about Dpelling except the guys with a dildo up there Dss
I sincerely hope you aren’t actually associated with TCU. I mean, you’ve always been an idiot, but this is just humiliating

maximilian

It reads like a drunken Putt rant. Just missing some crass racist side comment and mentioning the military for God know what reason.

netty2424

GP must see something extra special in the kid, to offer a 3*, in the state of Ohio, a spot... right in the middle of B10 country. Pretty unusual.

Interesting if Karter were to be very interested and wait for the Game at Jerry's House this September.
They're taking a steady stream of kids from the Texas/south. Why not go after kids from the north. I like it.

toadallytexan

ToadallyTexan
In Connecticut, New Canaan plays in the FCIAC (public school) which is where Niang and Collins came from. Avon Old Farms is in the Founder league which is very competitive Prep school. My son played in FCIAC in High School and Taft prep as PG. Public is mediocre football the prep league is very good and sends a lot of athletes to the next level.

It would be weird to have a pipeline to CT.

In complete distinction to West Canaan...

toadallytexan

ToadallyTexan
Of course, everyone knows that spelling (and grammar for that matter) are a system of pitfalls thoughtfully prepared for the feet of the self-made man, along the path by which he advances to distinction.