• The KillerFrogs

2019 Recruiting Thread

pgdaly84

Couple things.....
One, he isn't doing it for show, he's doing it because it allows him to get in and out very efficiently compared to driving. Two, the kids LOVE it.

I'm glad we're doing what we need to do to compete in recruiting. It's a "Get off my lawn!" thing for me. Stuff like this is just making these recruits more entitled. But I hope it works! CGP clearly wants him, and he would be a great piece to build the 2019 class around.

netty2424

I'm glad we're doing what we need to do to compete in recruiting. It's a "Get off my lawn!" thing for me. Stuff like this is just making these recruits more entitled. But I hope it works! CGP clearly wants him, and he would be a great piece to build the 2019 class around.
It's definitely over the top recruiting, and I'm sure it drives GP nuts to have to do that. But this is recruiting now at the highest level. And as moose stated the kids love it. This kid actually tweeted about it so I'd say it left an impression.

Froggy Style

It's definitely over the top recruiting, and I'm sure it drives GP nuts to have to do that. But this is recruiting now at the highest level. And as moose stated the kids love it. This kid actually tweeted about it so I'd say it left an impression.
I imagine it doesn't upset him too much. He can stay for thirty minutes and be the talk of the locker room for a week...for three or four schools.

Show up via automobile and you are having to glad hand everyone but the players and coaches because they're busy...and following up to make sure they know you were there.

Very dumb to say we shouldn't do something because another school did it first, if they even did.

Wexahu

I ask again...... when are we offering this kid?

Maybe we have? Are all offers made public?

Obviously the coaching staff knows him well, might be that they've made an offer and neither side feels the need to publicize it. I don't know how this all works, just speculating a bit.

W

Way of the Frog

Maybe we have? Are all offers made public?

Obviously the coaching staff knows him well, might be that they've made an offer and neither side feels the need to publicize it. I don't know how this all works, just speculating a bit.

Does this type of thing only happen within families that already have sons playing at TCU or is it possible that such a thing like discussing the actual status of a recruit for say........ oh I don't know, a WR from out of state.

BAM Frog

My son, daughter and myself stood right behind the ambassador/host in this picture. I was trying to figure out who this was. If Garrett was with his dad, which I believe he was, he may not be finished growing. Dad was a big dude.

W

Way of the Frog

This is what matters coming out with a win against WVU.

Obviously he didn't see the same game because I have read multiple times how much the Frogs sucked last Saturday and if not for some undeserved gifts from the football gods the Frogs should be 3-2. Then again I did read that on a message board so they might be a bit off in their thinking.