• The KillerFrogs

2019 Baseball Season

jake102

So can someone guess our starting line-up? Or even positions?

Guessing Humphrey's at C, although he didn't have a very good year last year. No idea on 1B, 2B, or two of the OF spots. Guessing Ovieda and Shepherd hold down SS and 3B? DH is also a question

hometown frog

I think Hump behind the plate and Josh Watson in LF are the two fielding spots I’d say were prob locked down. Beyond that who knows? I know last month Shep was the only one taking fungo reps at 3B so I’d guess his was close to being confirmed as well. Several dudes rotating at 1B/2B/SS during the drills we watched.

MTfrog5

Guessing Humphrey's at C, although he didn't have a very good year last year. No idea on 1B, 2B, or two of the OF spots. Guessing Ovieda and Shepherd hold down SS and 3B? DH is also a question
Fall practice was a long time ago but I heard there is a chance that all 4 infield positions could be new comers

frogtex

From watching the games in the fall...

C-Humphreys with Isola playing some
1b- Guenther
2b-Henry
SS-Wolfe
3b-Oviedo...Shepherd maybe...frew possibly
LF-Watson
CF-rizer
RF-????? Heard they may be moving Keefer to outfield
DH—no clue

hometown frog

From watching the games in the fall...

C-Humphreys with Isola playing some
1b- Guenther
2b-Henry
SS-Wolfe
3b-Oviedo...Shepherd maybe...frew possibly
LF-Watson
CF-rizer
RF-????? Heard they may be moving Keefer to outfield
DH—no clue
Henry looked very smooth at 2B the one practice I saw.