• The KillerFrogs

2018 TCU BASEBALL SEASON THREAD

Boomhauer

But the laughter about Captain Philips added 4 years back.

tumblr_n1daz5usbS1qiuc6yo1_500.gif

GoFrog Yourself

Will TCU baseball games be played on Tunein radio this season? I noticed you can listen for free to football and basketball now, and I’m hoping to not pay for frog vision this season

Opintel

Moderators
gcutv.gcu.edu

I called them and they think the games will be televised free. Odd they wouldn't know for sure, but like many schools, they do not usually charge for content.

Armadillo

I've said it a million times. Well, maybe not that many, but JJ is may favorite pitcher to watch. He may just no-hit gc tomorrow.

He's not the most over powering guy in the league, but god damnnnn does he KNOW how to pitch, especially when healthy.

Sincerely,

JJ's biggest fan.

FBallFan123

2018 College Ball: Staff Picks

https://www.perfectgame.org/Articles/View.aspx?article=14895

Impact Transfer
Similar to freshmen, transfers are a tricky group of players to evaluate, and in addition to the "traditional" school-to-school transfers and junior college students, graduate students are making a bigger impact on the college game.

A.J. Balta, Texas Christian
Balta is a Southern California native who made 138 starts in his three years at Oregon. The lefthanded hitter combines outstanding instincts with a well-rounded game (career stats of 45 extra-base hits, 88 RBI, and 14 stolen bases) and he should be perfect for Bill Mosiello’s offensive system. – MR