• The KillerFrogs

2018 Recruiting Thread

TCURiggs

DaCrief said:
Y'all catch Ingram play tonight on FSW? 28-180-2td. Man he's a good looking runner. Just caught the end of the game and his highlights.

Yeah, he was pretty quiet early but turned it up. He looks like a good one for sure, especially considering he's a Junior.

MTfrog5

DaCrief said:
Y'all catch Ingram play tonight on FSW? 28-180-2td. Man he's a good looking runner. Just caught the end of the game and his highlights.
Interviewed him after the game. Kid is very soft spoken. He would be a good one to get

PurplePutt

Moose Stuff said:
Bit of a Jarrarcea Williams vibe, or maybe Bryce English.

Jerry Ball for those who remember. But he (Ball) was bigger. I don't think he could move like Williams though. This kid is the perfect NT. He's either in the backfield or knocking the center into the backfield.

Of course, this is high school too.

Moose Stuff

PurplePutt said:

Jerry Ball for those who remember. But he (Ball) was bigger. I don't think he could move like Williams though. This kid is the perfect NT. He's either in the backfield or knocking the center into the backfield.

My main question would be is he actually 5'11? Because he looked about 5'9 on TV.

Get Your Frogs Up

Moose Stuff said:
Bit of a Jarrarcea Williams vibe, or maybe Bryce English.

PurplePutt said:

Kind of disappointed neither of y'all mentioned John Fonua.

TCURiggs

Peacefrog said:
There is a kid on the list named Bumper Pool. He committed to Arky. That makes me sad.

We offered him, and he seemed to have some interest, but he settled on Arky. Great darning name.

Moose Stuff

pgdaly84 said:
We haven't. They ran very slow 40's and shuttles for CGP. Seem like good players, but CGP likes speed.
They didn't appear particularly fast in the state championship game I watched. I was underwhelmed given the level of competition and how good they were supposed to be.