• The KillerFrogs

2018 Recruiting Thread

Salfrog

Tier 1
Whatever happened to the 5* kicker from Plano, Blake Mazza, that was down to us & Army? He was a 2017 kid that was still unsigned. I remember something about him possibly being a preferred walk-on.

ScottPatrick

Think even most OU people think Tatum picks UT, Herman doing a job on OU lately but I am not sure he wins this one. Would be a huge blow to OU.

As far as OU and QBs, so far they have not turned their attention to Rogers. Besides Thompson they are looking at Cal commit Adrian Martinez.

TX_Krötenechse

We really need a good season to ramp up recruiting. We have had a couple of good classes, but unless we make a splash either on the field or in the draft, it's gonna be hard to maintain momentum against OU and resurgent UT.

On the plus side, I think we are pretty firmly in the conversation with them for most recruits rather than with Tech and the like, so even if they win most of the recruiting battles, we are in decent time.

ScottPatrick

4 star RB out of Birmingham AL

Harold Joiner 6-3/220 Birmingham, AL (Mountain Brook) LSU is his leader, other offers inc AL, Aub, Tenn, Miz and many others

ScottPatrick

Highly under-rated player from Loganposrt La-mentioned earlier the possibility of him receiving an offer, great kid, tremendous wingspan and a very good blocker. Also plays DE. His dad played 6 years in the NFL after starring at Northwestern State and died in a car crash when Jr was 8.

WR John Stephens Jr 6-4/209/4.69

Last edited: