• The KillerFrogs

2018 Recruiting Thread

MCFROG III

They always have some funny stories about their rental car adventures at the recruiting event in February. I highly recommend that event if you haven't been, btw. It's entertaining.
So, with the early signing & the regular Feb. dates, are there going to be two recruiting events to attend????

Wexahu

So, with the early signing & the regular Feb. dates, are there going to be two recruiting events to attend????

If I had to guess I'd say they'll still just have one in February, but I would guess that the February date will be a much smaller day in terms of # of kids signing.

helcap

I dont think Alabama has been blown out in a game in a long time.

They have lost... but not by much.
Even his first year at Alabama where he had 6 losses, none were by more than 7 pts. The worst beating I can remember was the Bowl loss to Utah in the 2009 Sugar Bowl, which ended up a 14pt spread

FROG PARENTS 1961

Looks like Jimbo just offered JR today.

I will just note that Jimbo had an under par * (and that is being kind) class coming into Fla State. He knew he was leaving. Miami, Bama, Clem, Ga. and the rest of Florida was beating him to the top kids. They backed into a bowl game with final victories over Delaware State, Florida (coach just fired), and powerhouse UL Monroe. Now 6-6 unranked Fla St. will play Southern Miss. Jimbo may make some noise for Aggie but I am not fooled. You don't leave unless you have a reason to be at the next place. Fisher has no common ground at TAM may get them a lift at first. may lose some commits too. TCU gathering up another fine looking class-the best 4 year period ever and I won't be surprised to see many more 4 stars looking to the Funkytown.

Latest posts