• The KillerFrogs

2018 Recruiting Thread

Punter1

Baylor people responding to this. I hope he gets a good offer and gets a chance. I pray it isn't Baylor. For his sake.

If he gets a Baylor offer before us then we don't offer...there must be 100 red flags on this dude. No way would GP let Baylor take a kid who wanted us 1st, unless....

Wexahu

If he gets a Baylor offer before us then we don't offer...there must be 100 red flags on this dude. No way would GP let Baylor take a kid who wanted us 1st, unless....

I wouldn’t be too worried about this one. I don’t think he’s coming to TCU, but that’s ok.

FrogLifeYo

Unless he wasn’t very good.
He's not...IMO this guy has some of the worst feet around..Great size but he lacks lateral quickness. I've said it before, really nice kid but he was never gonna be a player at LSU and honestly his JC tape isn't impressive at all..unfortunate because he seems like a really fun guy

W

Way of the Frog

Were any of the 3 even remotely interested in TCU? That’s really all that matters. I think White did have some interest at one point.

White a bit, not sure on Brown, and no idea on the DE from Katy Taylor.

A&M was the only in state school Brown really talked much about. I have a feeling that we aren't "big" enough for Brown, Taylor, or Joseph Ossai who they have been recruiting for some time.