• The KillerFrogs

2018 Recruiting Thread

jack the frog

Good opportunity for some free Whtaburger though. UT has one of those hokey discount ticket, free Whatsburger food and tickets at participating locations deals going on in an effort get some people in the stands.

W

Way of the Frog

Based on what I’ve on the board the last 24 hours we’ve probably lost every recruit and will have to start over.

Start over?!? Are you kidding man? Don't you know.

th

MinFrog

I am going to view this recruiting year as a glass half full and say that we got a lot guys who were at the top of our list since we filled this class pretty quickly. Is that a fair assessment?

They may not have the most starsies, but if we got the guys we wanted then giddy up.

Ron Swanson

I am going to view this recruiting year as a glass half full and say that we got a lot guys who were at the top of our list since we filled this class pretty quickly. Is that a fair assessment?

They may not have the most starsies, but if we got the guys we wanted then giddy up.
I think it’s a great class

Moose Stuff

As it currently stands it’s a very solid class. Love what we’re adding to the secondary.

MinFrog

As it currently stands it’s a very solid class. Love what we’re adding to the secondary.

Agreed. Really excited for the size/athleticism of guys like TMW and vongor and smith.

Obviously QB, but the secondary and WRs are a great group (and half our class).

Maybe we sneak in an Avery or coburn, but we have some markers on the OL as well.

I am excited to see what Daniels and wallow can do (speaking of size and athleticism) next year.

Gunner

Who says I can't screw it up. Whatever it was, that you said I couldn't. Ha.

You are oh so right on Hunt! Working on a nickname for him. It's early.