• The KillerFrogs

2018 Recruiting Thread

TX_Krötenechse

Not saying he is their only target at WR, but there is a certain connection combined with Marshall's own physical ability (this is not a Ralph Jackson/ Greg Townsend situation by any means) and finally the Frogs past history of pulling kids out of La. late that tells me they should and will stay in touch.
Nobody is saying that the staff shouldn't keep feelers out for Marshall. But he has released several lists of his top schools, and TCU hasn't made the cut. Of course he isn't going to come out and directly say "I'm not going to TCU" but his lists speak for themselves.

For me, I just get tired of seeing people here give themselves hope that we will flip him. It's a possibility, sure, but to this point he's been crystal clear that TCU isn't really in the running.

netty2424

Nobody is saying that the staff shouldn't keep feelers out for Marshall. But he has released several lists of his top schools, and TCU hasn't made the cut. Of course he isn't going to come out and directly say "I'm not going to TCU" but his lists speak for themselves.

For me, I just get tired of seeing people here give themselves hope that we will flip him. It's a possibility, sure, but to this point he's been crystal clear that TCU isn't really in the running.
Don't you even super secret commit, brah?

SuperTFrog

Do you remember when Daylon Mack narrowed it down to us and LSU as his final 2? Then two weeks later he picked A&M. I think it is pretty safe to assume that no one is out until they sign the LOI.

Ron Swanson

Do you remember when Daylon Mack narrowed it down to us and LSU as his final 2? Then two weeks later he picked A&M. I think it is pretty safe to assume that no one is out until they sign the LOI.
Well that's different... A&M pays recruits to come play football for them at the last minute when they realize they can't get them otherwise

And for those saying that we are out of it for Marshall because we aren't on his lists, and as a result, are telling everyone to stop discussing him... there is more to the story than you know. I'm by no means saying that he's coming here, but he's not not coming here because we're not on his released list (how's that for a quadruple negative?). That has been made pretty clear by people in the know.