2018 Recruiting Thread

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by Moose Stuff, Mar 17, 2016.

1. I think the rub on here for some people is that you bash anyone that remotely says anything about having a shot with Terrace Marshall - every time. You have made your opinion known, and chances are that you are probably correct. Maybe just let people discuss the possibilities. Who knows, maybe somebody knows more than you.

Casey8Ball, YA, Chico Dusty and 3 others like this.
  2. Does have a nice ring to it. I've been wondering how to express my Frogdom in clinic.

3. Unecessary

4. Possibly

5. ****Bryson Jackson****

*~*from Humble, TX *~*

*~*(Kingwood Park)*~*

Announcing his committment Friday at 11:30 ET and 12:30 Carterboys time zone

Dude is AMAZING!

6. IMG_3958.jpg

7. Nobody is saying that the staff shouldn't keep feelers out for Marshall. But he has released several lists of his top schools, and TCU hasn't made the cut. Of course he isn't going to come out and directly say "I'm not going to TCU" but his lists speak for themselves.

For me, I just get tired of seeing people here give themselves hope that we will flip him. It's a possibility, sure, but to this point he's been crystal clear that TCU isn't really in the running.

8. Don't you even super secret commit, brah?

9. You're right.

He's never said anything about considering tOSU.

RollToad and MinFrog like this.
  10. Fwiw, all the recent CBS for Jackson are to TCU. Haven't watched his film yet, but he is highly rated and has a nice offer list.

11. Not sure about highly rated, 3 star(247)? But from his offer list, he's probably underrated relative to his starsies, no?

http://247sports.com/player/bryson-jackson-94445

12. Do you remember when Daylon Mack narrowed it down to us and LSU as his final 2? Then two weeks later he picked A&M. I think it is pretty safe to assume that no one is out until they sign the LOI.

13. Maybe someone at LSU will call him Terrance. And boom we're in!

14. He's a 4-star on ESPN.

We have others in this class who are 4-star on one service but not on the 247 one.

netty2424 likes this.
  15. His offer list tells the tale for sure!

Wexahu likes this.
  16. Well that's different... A&M pays recruits to come play football for them at the last minute when they realize they can't get them otherwise

And for those saying that we are out of it for Marshall because we aren't on his lists, and as a result, are telling everyone to stop discussing him... there is more to the story than you know. I'm by no means saying that he's coming here, but he's not not coming here because we're not on his released list (how's that for a quadruple negative?). That has been made pretty clear by people in the know.

17. He is a top 50 player in Texas and would be our third highest rated player. I call that highly rated.

Nick Danger, kidkarr and DaCrief like this.
  18. #4078 netty2424, Sep 14, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
    Agree 100%. I was more commenting towards being underrated based on his steadies compared to his offer list. Hope he picks purple.

froginmn and kidkarr like this.
  19. Liked for steadies.

Haven't added starsies to your auto correct? I don't even know you.

ATC Frog and netty2424 like this.
  20. Daylon Mack... :rolleyes:

The kid has been a total flop. Glad he ended up at Aggy.