• The KillerFrogs

2018 Recruiting Thread

ScottPatrick

I don't know but know its not Lawrence Keys III

From article at ND Scout site (ND may be the darkhorse though most think it is LSU, nice things about TCU though):

Keys ran through each program and why they made the cut.

Nebraska: “(Receivers) coach Keith Williams is a good coach and he’s hard after me. He texts me every day to see how school is going and just checking up on me.”

Auburn: “All of the coaches have been on me and I’ve been communicating with lots of them. (Receivers) coachKodi Burns, I talk to him almost every day, he hits me up. I have a great relationship with some of the receivers on the team right now.”

LSU: “I like the new offense that coach (Ed) Orgeron has going on. I really like it and the (position) that I’d be placed at, it would be one of the best spots on the team. It’s just home. They’re really excited and they really love me up there.”

Houston: “I actually went up there and I loved it. The new receivers coach up there (Kenny Guiton), I was, like, the first recruit he called when he got to Houston. He’s on me hard too. I have a great relationship with the offensive coordinator and the head coach.”

TCU: “TCU, they’ve been on me since my junior year, they’ve been watching me. I’ve actually been there and I love it up there. Their campus is amazing. The coaches just treated me all-out.”

Notre Dame: “I’ve been talking to coach Long, coach Alexander, the coaches have been on me hard. Their coaches hit me up every day, like, ‘when’s practice? When practice is over, hit me up.’ Stuff like that. They just can’t wait to see me up there. They’re one of the schools that are on me the hardest.”

Keys and his mother are taking a close look at the academics of each program in his top group.

“(Academics) plays a factor for a lot of reasons,” Keys said. “A lot of schools, when they talk to me about academics, they say their academics won’t be as strong as at Notre Dame. They have an extraordinary academic program.”

ScottPatrick

Sterling Galban also announcing tomorrow (Vernon Jackson the other). Has TCU offer but this turned into the Illini vs Tech and think Tech gets the commit: