• The KillerFrogs

2018 Recruiting Thread

LisaLT

With the season about to start in 2 weeks, I assume most of these "unsigned" recruits can be swayed by a strong showing over the next 3 months. I am hoping for a conference title.

Wexahu

With the season about to start in 2 weeks, I assume most of these "unsigned" recruits can be swayed by a strong showing over the next 3 months. I am hoping for a conference title.

I don't think it's necessarily going to come down to which team has the best season. Assistant coaches come and go, depth charts get crowded, lots of things happen that impact whether recruits want to come here.

ScottPatrick

Next big name with TCU in the running to announce this Sat, Vernon "Action" Jackson. Very good athlete that could play WR, S, LB among other spots. Looks to be down to Alabama, Aggies or TCU with the Tide as the favorite. Fitch is his primary recruiter.

ScottPatrick

Not sure if this is the person and we have so far missed out on a lot of these close ones but think there is a good chance with Bryson Jackson. Two-sport player (baseball) and mentioned here before he has talked a lot with Schloss. Offers inc Al, AZ, OU, TAMU among others. Expected to announce 9-15 most likely between TAMU, TCU and OU.