• The KillerFrogs

2018 Recruiting Thread

4th. down

Slade Bolden, 3* white RB with avg. speed and weight. Why the hype? Rather use this offer for a 300 lb. 3* defensive tackle that's mean as a junk yard dog.

Moose Stuff

Slade Bolden, 3* white RB with avg. speed and weight. Why the hype? Rather use this offer for a 300 lb. 3* defensive tackle that's mean as a junk yard dog.

It's totally obvious what's going on. Kid is no good but we decided to offer just to trick other schools into following suit. It's working too..... LSU, Alabama, Tenn, Ark, Wash......LMAO at Saban for getting tricked into offering this kid! What a dumbass.

Last edited:

4th. down

It's totally obvious what's going on. Kid is no good but we decided to offer just to trick other schools into following suit. It's working too..... LSU, Alabama, Tenn, Ark, Wash......LMAO at Saban for getting trucked into offering this kid! What a dumbass.

I don't think we take both but if we do, is he better than Hicks, Sewo, or Anderson? Didn't think so.

Moose Stuff

That, fellow toad, is a formation that our offense is all too familiar with, that being a deep punt formation. If he commits and turns out to be another Mccaffery, then I will rest, but until then, my vote is Henry, as I don't think we take both.

Choosing to take one over the other is completely different than your original stance of not understanding why we offered him in the first place.