• The KillerFrogs

2018 NFL Draft Early Entries

TCUownstheBig12

That's not a bandwagon. It's a lone rider on a mule. He's also alone in his opinion that TCU is a borderline NIT team. As in, may not even make the postseason.

First off, I said we are MORE LIKELY to be an NIT team than a 4-seed. I didn’t say we would be an NIT team...but keep making it fit your narrative. Personally, if I had to bet, I think we finish 8-10 in conference.

In football, I think WVU will win the Big 12...therefore, I think they beat us at home. I think we have a better shot against a tOSU team on a neutral site early in the season (with them breaking in a new QB too). How is this radical?

Wexahu

Michael Dickson is way more of a game changer for UT than Jefferson, IMO.

SMU losing Quinn and Sutton is devastating for their offense.

I agree on Jefferson. That might be addition by subtraction. I thought he was pretty average and it seemed like a lot drama surrounded him to where it could’ve been a distraction.

FWIW, I agree on SMU too. They knew they were losing Sutton, but Quinn is a huge loss, that kid was pretty tough to cover.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
First off, I said we are MORE LIKELY to be an NIT team than a 4-seed. I didn’t say we would be an NIT team...but keep making it fit your narrative. Personally, if I had to bet, I think we finish 8-10 in conference.

In football, I think WVU will win the Big 12...therefore, I think they beat us at home. I think we have a better shot against a tOSU team on a neutral site early in the season (with them breaking in a new QB too). How is this radical?
Incorrect. You said you were concerned that we would need things to break our way to even make the NIT. Don't change your ridiculous position to look less ridiculous.

Those were your words.

Purp

Incorrect. You said you were concerned that we would need things to break our way to even make the NIT. Don't change your ridiculous position to look less ridiculous.

Those were your words.
I put him on ignore yesterday with a slew of other people so I assume this is TCUownstheBig12 crawfishing on his previous comments and probably in response to me. That's why this gets a like from me.

TCUownstheBig12

Those were your words.

No, that was tongue in cheek (as highlighted by “I see what you did” post that followed)...then I used a bit of hyperbolic response when things were going bad. I’ve been very clear that I think this team is nowhere near as good as you all thought they were/think they are...and I see an 8-10 conference record type team. I do feel we are closer to falling then rising.

I do feel for you and your inability to do anything other than take every word at the literal value.

So, write this down...I THINK WE WILL FINISH 8-10 IN CONFERENCE (BEST CASE). I ALSO THINK THAT THE MAJORITY OF THOSE ON THIS BOARD ARE BORDERLINE DELUSIONAL ABOUT HOW GOOD THIS TEAM IS.

No exaggeration, no sarcasm...that’s what I think.

TCUownstheBig12

I put him on ignore yesterday with a slew of other people so I assume this is TCUownstheBig12 crawfishing on his previous comments and probably in response to me. That's why this gets a like from me.

Put me on ignore because I don’t think TCU is a “only lose when the other team shoots lights out” #1 seed caliber team with the deepest team ever in the history of basketball...I think that says more about our fan base than anything else. Very sad.

I’m guessing you also think Hamdy is going to drop 20 and 10 soon, too. Unbelievable.

SuperTFrog

TCUownsthebig12

Board please note, ^^^^ is a troll account--take nothing said seriously and ignore
Agreed. I just want to know where he graduated from? Has to be Tech or Baylor.

There is so much irony about his TCUownsthebig12 name. He chose the name because he wants to inflame the “delusional” fans that think TCU has good sports programs because he is convinced we are not good. The irony is that TCU does have the most dominate sports programs in the big 12 right now. We have a top 10 football team, baseball team and a top 20 basketball team. No other school can match it. It must hurt so bad to realize whatever school he graduated from is so inferior to TCU right now.

Now back to your scheduled programming on early NFL entrants...

PhillyFrog

There is so much irony about his TCUownsthebig12 name. He chose the name because he wants to inflame the “delusional” fans that think TCU has good sports programs because he is convinced we are not good. The irony is that TCU does have the most dominate sports programs in the big 12 right now. We have a top 10 football team, baseball team and a top 20 basketball team. No other school can match it. It must hurt so bad to realize whatever school he graduated from is so inferior to TCU right now.

Sounds an awful lot like that sniffing-bottoms guy from a few years back.

Wonder whatever happened to BONSU?

Dogfrog

One more thing too. Our brand out of the state and street credit that goes with it is legit. I had a KU friend of mine today tell me they would trade their whole athletic department for TCU's in a New York minute. The minimal TV and newspaper coverage TCU gets down here is Houston is laughable. They refer to our sports programs as a mythlical athletic juggernaut from the North that will inevitably win against the team they are highlighting [usually A&M] going against us. Gary saying we ain't trying to be Coke [UT] or Pepsi [A&M] is working. I think he was more talking that TCU is more like a 23 year old bottle Pappy Van Winkle Bourbon, rare and awesome, and less 7 Up [Tech] and Sunny D [Baylor]. Cheers to 2018! Big year ahead.

So true about Houston. I was there 18 years and mostly loved it but the hyper homer sports media is so so bush league. I think many years ago a relationship was established with local teams where reporters had to kiss butts and be their propaganda machine to get an interview. I would go so far as to say there is no reporting on TCU there, we are all but ignored by Houston media.

Purp

Don't forget tennis.