• The KillerFrogs

2018 NFL Draft Early Entries

FBallFan123

will try to keep this list updated.

CBS has a running list...

https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...g-which-players-are-leaving-college-football/

Kansas State:
Byron Pringle WR
DJ Reed DB

Ohio State:
Jerome Baker LB
Sam Hubbard DE
Denzel Ward DB

Oklahoma:
Mark Andrews TE
Orlando Brown OL
DuVonta Lampkin DT

SMU:
Courtland Sutton WR
Trey Quinn WR

Texas:
Michael Dickson P
DeShon Elliott DB
Holton Hill DB
Malik Jefferson LB
Conor Williams OL

Texas Tech:
Keke Coutee WR

Last edited:

LeagueCityFrog

Awesome exits so far. If TCU takes care of Ohio State at Jerry's World and finds a way to win in November in the cold darkness of West Virginia then watch out for us in the playoff. Running Frog quarterbacks keeping us ahead of the chains killed our competition in the past. Copy and paste in 2018. TCU is so close to doing this whole play for a national championship thing.

Last edited:

LeagueCityFrog

One more thing too. Our brand out of the state and street credit that goes with it is legit. I had a KU friend of mine today tell me they would trade their whole athletic department for TCU's in a New York minute. The minimal TV and newspaper coverage TCU gets down here is Houston is laughable. They refer to our sports programs as a mythlical athletic juggernaut from the North that will inevitably win against the team they are highlighting [usually A&M] going against us. Gary saying we ain't trying to be Coke [UT] or Pepsi [A&M] is working. I think he was more talking that TCU is more like a 23 year old bottle Pappy Van Winkle Bourbon, rare and awesome, and less 7 Up [Tech] and Sunny D [Baylor]. Cheers to 2018! Big year ahead.

Wexahu

I’m already worried about @WVU...even more than the Buckeyes.

I’m not. No matter what we’ll be able to match up with WVU physically and athletically. I’m way more concerned about what OSU’s front seven could potentially do to our mostly new O-line than any problems WVU could give us.

TCUownstheBig12

Let me rephrase...

I feel like there’s a 0% chance we win @WVU...but a good chance it’s competitive;

I feel like there’s a 10% chance we beat tOSU...but there’s also a 50% chance that they blow us out.

tOSU has more variable to it, IMO.

Wexahu

Let me rephrase...

I feel like there’s a 0% chance we win @WVU...but a good chance it’s competitive;

I feel like there’s a 10% chance we beat tOSU...but there’s also a 50% chance that they blow us out.

0% chance of winning at WVU? What the heck? Did you watch them this year? They are nothing special at all. We’ve already beat them in 2 our of 3 times in Morgantown. No idea why people think it’s so impossible to win there.

TCUownstheBig12

0% chance of winning at WVU? What the heck? Did you watch them this year? They are nothing special at all. We’ve already beat them in 2 our of 3 times in Morgantown. No idea why people think it’s so impossible to win there.

I think WVU next year will be the toughest game to win...regardless of where it’s at. I think they will win the Big 12. That’s my opinion.

Yes, I was at the game. Yes, I watched them pre-Grier injury. From their performance this year to winning the Big 12 next year is less of a jump then, say, TCU going 6-7 to 11-3 and playing in the Big 12 title game.

Nothing is ever a 0% chance...I just assume the readers on this board understand a bit of hyperbole without taking it so literally; shame on me I guess.

Wexahu

I think WVU next year will be the toughest game to win...regardless of where it’s at. I think they will win the Big 12. That’s my opinion.

Yes, I was at the game. Yes, I watched them pre-Grier injury. From their performance this year to winning the Big 12 next year is less of a jump then, say, TCU going 6-7 to 11-3 and playing in the Big 12 title game.

Nothing is ever a 0% chance...I just assume the readers on this board understand a bit of hyperbole without taking it so literally; shame on me I guess.

I get the 0% was hyperbole, but that team was nothing special pre-Grier injury.

And they lose quite a bit off their defense if I remember right.

FrogLifeYo

Let me rephrase...

If true...please stop, drop, and roll...your likely on fire