• The KillerFrogs

2017 Signing Day thread

Peacefrog

Degenerate
While at PT today I ended up talking college football and NSD with the therapist. He told me about his nephew that plays at a major Big 10 school and the recruiting process as he had a bunch of offers. So I asked him if his nephew was ever offered anything by any of the schools recruiting him. He said it happened almost 100 percent of the time. When coaches would leave their home someone would usually come back to the door and then ask "is their anything your family needs?" The dad said no each time. The mom was pissed because she thought there was definitely things they needed. He couldn't, or wouldn't, confirm whether the family accepted anything.

I confirmed the guy was on the roster using last name.

French Frog

tcudoc said:
*Kobe Buffalomeat's best friend from high school talks to Kobe's parents*

Kobe's best friend:  Mr. Buffalomeat, people can be really mean about last names.  Why is y'all's last name Buffalomeat?
Mr. Buffalomeat:  Well, in our ancestral tribe, it was common to take the surname of whatever our favorite thing in the whole world was.  So Buffalomeat was our patriarch's favorite thing, so he took his name and passed it down many generations to us.  Why are you asking about it, Johnny Buttsex?

Was Johnny's ancestor pitching or catching on that whole Buttsex deal??????

Asking for a friend.

tcudoc

The Frog to be Named Later said:
Twodogsdarning called. He wants his joke back.
Clearly I stole the idea from that joke, but I had to spend a lot of time trying to make it work for last names. I was pretty happy with my final product.
Then, I was immediately overshadowed by the response to the "getting beef on the DL" comment. One of the best comments I've seen on here in a long time.

Virginia Frog

ScottPatrick said:
Davis's commit:

C3liAw1UEAEp6pW.jpg
"the university of Texas Christian University"

has TCU been re-named?

(like "the University of Mary-Hardin Baylor"... what a mouthful)

SuperBarrFrog

Peacefrog said:
While at PT today I ended up talking college football and NSD with the therapist. He told me about his nephew that plays at a major Big 10 school and the recruiting process as he had a bunch of offers. So I asked him if his nephew was ever offered anything by any of the schools recruiting him. He said it happened almost 100 percent of the time. When coaches would leave their home someone would usually come back to the door and then ask "is their anything your family needs?" The dad said no each time. The mom was pissed because she thought there was definitely things they needed. He couldn't, or wouldn't, confirm whether the family accepted anything.

I confirmed the guy was on the roster using last name.
A male PT? I had to do therapy on and off for 2 1/2 years, but at least I had a hot South African girl with a great accent bringing the pain.