• The KillerFrogs

2017 Football Season Predictions

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
What a maroon. You hope they win twice? I hope they go 0-12 and get kicked out of the B12 precipitating the death penalty from the NCAA, prison time for all of their leadership who covered up rape, and a shuttering the doors of the university forever.
Maroon? You calling me an aggy?

I gave them two wins because of Liberty and UTSA. But I think Duke wins.

[Baylor asshoe].

4th. down

Jackson St - W by 27
@Arkansas - L by 5
SMU - W by 15
@OKST - L by 10
WVU - even, but it's @TheCarter so I'll go W by 4
@KSU - even, but an away game after WVU so L by 7
Kansas - W by 20
@ISU - W by 9
Texas - W by 4
@Oklahoma - L by 15
@Tech - W by 6
Baylor - W by 6

So that's an 8-4 regular season, with an invitation to beat someone in the Cotton Bowl.

I like it, but believe we beat Texas @ the Carter and finish 9-3 with Shawn starting, beginning with the 2nd. half of the Hog game.

Boonescabanaboy

Baylor may have again scheduled themselves to 3-0. Just like last year the tougher conference games and their lack of depth will wear them down. I'm not sure they will hang on to be bowl eligible this year.

netty2424

I predict* Baylor will go 2-10.

*hope
giphy.gif

netty2424

Jackson St - W by 27
@Arkansas - L by 5
SMU - W by 15
@OKST - L by 10
WVU - even, but it's @TheCarter so I'll go W by 4
@KSU - even, but an away game after WVU so L by 7
Kansas - W by 20
@ISU - W by 9
Texas - W by 4
@Oklahoma - L by 15
@Tech - W by 6
Baylor - W by 6

So that's an 8-4 regular season, with an invitation to beat someone in the Cotton Bowl.
KU by 20, interesting? With Meach on their sideline? We've had a tough time beating them for whatever reason(s). Hopefully Cumbie rolls out some unseen offense for that game.

Volare

Man y'all have been busy making predictions. I've been buried with a little house flooding drama the past few days, but I'll get the spreadsheet up this. For those of you predicting 13-1 or other things that don't add up to 12 games, you need to modify your prediction. This is regular season only.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Something to chew on. If posted I missed it.

Phil Steele's 2017 Experience chart.

http://philsteele.com/Blogs/2017/JUNE17/DBJune23.html

Two-Deep breakdown.

http://philsteele.com/Blogs/2017/JUNE17/DBJune21.html
Whoever wrote that first article is dumb, mean or lazy. Probably all three.

"At the top of the chart this year is Florida Atlantic as they have 17 returning starters and just 8 lettermen lost from last year and ranked high in every category. Miami, Oh #2 with 17 returning starters this year and just 11 lettermen lost. The most experience Power 5 Conference teams are Auburn which checks in at #6 overall and NC State at #7 overall."

For anyone that didn't read, TCU is #3. But Auburn is the most experienced P5 team. Whatever.

ifrog

Whoever wrote that first article is dumb, mean or lazy. Probably all three.

"At the top of the chart this year is Florida Atlantic as they have 17 returning starters and just 8 lettermen lost from last year and ranked high in every category. Miami, Oh #2 with 17 returning starters this year and just 11 lettermen lost. The most experience Power 5 Conference teams are Auburn which checks in at #6 overall and NC State at #7 overall."

For anyone that didn't read, TCU is #3. But Auburn is the most experienced P5 team. Whatever.

TCU is still a mid major.

FrogByBirth

Ticket Exchange Pass
Well, I suppose it's about time to fire this up. You know how this works. Post your REGULAR SEASON prediction. A spreadsheet will be made. You'll be derided as either a homer or a troll. If it's anything like last year, no one will get it right.

Here's how it went in 2016.

If we run the {##^£€<~\{}#^€€>~#^£=¥' ball 60% of the time!!!! 12-1
If Hill is the QB and we pass 55% of the time. 6-6

Two potential obstacles that await to be surmounted in 2017....an effective level of proficiency at QB

and a grueling road schedule. The acquisition of a productive kicker would be of considerable benefit.