• The KillerFrogs

2017 Football Season Predictions

ftwfrog

13-1 with a loss at home vs Kansas. Just because they are our kryptonite.

We get left out of the playoff after winning the Big 12 championship 77-3.

Playoff teams-
Alabama 11-2 (because it's Alabama)
USC 11-2 (after a huge home win the week before one of their losses came on the road after being up big and letting it slip away)
Ohio State 8-3 (didn't make their conference championship game, but had to travel one time zone and it affected their body clock way too much in one of their losses.)
LSU 6-6 (s-e-c, s-e-c)

SuperTFrog

13-1 with a loss at home vs Kansas. Just because they are our kryptonite.

We get left out of the playoff after winning the Big 12 championship 77-3.

Playoff teams-
Alabama 11-2 (because it's Alabama)
USC 11-2 (after a huge home win the week before one of their losses came on the road after being up big and letting it slip away)
Ohio State 8-3 (didn't make their conference championship game, but had to travel one time zone and it affected their body clock way too much in one of their losses.)
LSU 6-6 (s-e-c, s-e-c)
Which Ohio State game gets cancelled?

SnoSki

Our performance versus the 'Pig People' could serve as a litmus test and provide

some insight for the 2017 season potential.

505-bris.png

LSU Game Attendee

Beat pig this year, but suffer highly annoying losses to texas (their fanbase will be amazingly insufferable) ttu (their 17 million alumni will be surprisingly gracious) and go 0 for OK. 8-4.

H0RNEDFR0G

Not quite sure why anyone thinks we're going to lose to Tech, I'm calling that one as one of our locks. Without Mahomes does that team even have an identity? He averaged 463 yards per game last year, TTU was #1 in passing yards per game and dead last at rushing in the B12. We've got some very tough games on the schedule, TTU is not one of them.

stbrab

10-2 regular season. I think we bounce back with an excellent year, but the road schedule catches up with us twice. We win the Big 12 championship, but get hosed again and are out of the playoffs. We will win our New Years 6 bowl game...final record 12-2.

FrogLifeYo

College football is as much about confidence as it is talent. A win vs Arky last year and we would have probably won 9 just on the swagger. Team will be improved all the way around but I don't see the muscle to improve by much. I'll go 8-4 with a bowl win.

FrogAbroad

Jackson St - W by 27
@Arkansas - L by 5
SMU - W by 15
@OKST - L by 10
WVU - even, but it's @TheCarter so I'll go W by 4
@KSU - even, but an away game after WVU so L by 7
Kansas - W by 20
@ISU - W by 9
Texas - W by 4
@Oklahoma - L by 15
@Tech - W by 6
Baylor - W by 6

So that's an 8-4 regular season, with an invitation to beat someone in the Cotton Bowl.