• The KillerFrogs

2017 College World Series Thread

Purp

The amazing thing to me about this year's team is the number of games we won without playing our best baseball.

Last year started ugly, but really rounded into form late and it seemed like everything was clicking. This year, even though we swept through the regional and super it felt like one or two things weren't all the way right, but we still kept getting Ws.

That's the mark of a resilient team with tons of heart and grit and it's a big "darn you" to those who always said this group didn't seem to be trying very hard and played like they didn't care.

We watched a special group the last two years. I think we'll see more talented teams go from Lupton to Omaha, but I'm not sure we'll see many more with the moxy this one possessed.

Pharm Frog

Only thing left is to beat them late in the regular season to keep them out of the tourney. That would be big fun.

But we could never prove that. Maybe when the SEC gets tired of their cultishness and we both end up in the Pac16 we can eliminate them in the inaugural Pac16 postseason tournament

tcumaniac

We were on a roll until Maniac arrived in Omaha. Just sayin'

No kidding. Tomorrow's drive is going to scheissing suck so much. Going to bed right now on zero hours of sleep since thursday night and waking up at the crack of dawn.

Glad I got to see these guys one last time in person. Absolutely tremendous group of guys. I scheissing loved this team.

So disappointed it had to end this way. Really, really thought we'd pull this one off. One of the biggest sports sads I've ever felt. Sucks sucks sucks.

Tom Brown

How bout this aggy [ hundin]?

Coppell97
9:59p

See ya TCU! All that will be remembered is that Texas A&M and TCU both went to Omaha in 2017.

This little [ hundin] has high hopes that folks wont remember that we knocked them out 3 straight years.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
Sorry but who is Kim Mulkey? What does she look like?

She looks like death incarnate (Word)

201403301147424324652-p5.jpg