• The KillerFrogs

2017-18 Men's Basketball Thread

TCUownstheBig12

Not sure if there’s a “must win” conference game in early January, but this is a winnable game for sure, and it would be good to win it. Win tonight, and even if we drop at OU this weekend, the next two vs. ISU and at K-State are very winnable and could give us a chance to have a winning 4-3 league record heading into the Big Monday home game vs WVU.

It feels like a must win.

tcumaniac

Feel awful about that kid that was just diagnosed with Cancer. Prayers for him for a speedy recovery towards being cancer free.

With that said, tonight is huge for the Frogs. Getting a win in Austin tonight would be very big.

Purp

Based on resumes up to this point Texas being favored doesn't make much sense, but Bamba is the type of guy who can give us fits and I'm definitely a little nervous about this one. The good thing for us is that Texas should not be able to hammer down 3 pointer after 3 pointer so as long as we shoot relatively well we should be able to outscore them. But Bamba could make us rely a lot more on perimeter shooting than usual so it's not a given we shoot well.

And they're playing for a teammate recently diagnosed with cancer. That extra motivation could be worth something.

I'm honestly worried about every game on the schedule to include KSU, ISU, and OSU. None of them will be easy and all of them are capable of upsets any given night. I'd hate for one of those upsets to be us.