• The KillerFrogs

2017-18 Men's Basketball Thread

DickBumpastache

It’s ridiculous how loaded the B12 is from top to bottom this year. There is a grand total of ONE team outside the top 60 nationally on KenPom...Iowa State at 63. 7 of the top 28 teams are from this conference. Every single road game will be a dogfight.

Anything more than 11 conference wins would be outstanding. 10 will get us in the Dance IMO...9 or less and you’re going to have work to do in the conference tournament.

My partial Tard strikes again tried recording men’s b-ball game and watching it! Not on until next Monday Night! Does this mean we will rise in the rankings like teams that didn’t play a football game did?

Tom Brown

UT ans Mich tonite at 8

Non-sequitur:
Im displeased with how many college basketball players are rolling their waistbands this year. Unsightly white elastic, tags dangling in the back, not a good look, but still better than SMU's leafing scorer with smedium bike-style shorts.

Boomhauer

It’s ridiculous how loaded the B12 is from top to bottom this year. There is a grand total of ONE team outside the top 60 nationally on KenPom...Iowa State at 63. 7 of the top 28 teams are from this conference. Every single road game will be a dogfight.

Anything more than 11 conference wins would be outstanding. 10 will get us in the Dance IMO...9 or less and you’re going to have work to do in the conference tournament.

I'm thinking 9 wins in conference makes us a lock as strong as the Big 12 is shaping up this year.

Tom Brown

Today Jay Williams' sweater has santa with a thong showing. He has a fake laptop in from of it to try to cover, but he cant account for multiple cameras.

How scheissing professional!

TX_Krötenechse

Everyone not watching needs to turn to UT-UM right now. This is the worst game of basketball I’ve ever seen at any level, and it’s amazing

I don’t understand how you can even accidentally be this bad