• The KillerFrogs

2017-18 Men's Basketball Thread

Tom Brown

Seth Davis revealed his top 25 on twitter like he does every Sunday. He dropped TCU out of his top 25 since TCU hasn’t played a road game. Forgot how much of an idiot he is.

He gonna silly look over the next few weeks.

How many years did Cuse or GTown not only not play a road game til conference, but never even left the state? Or in the Hoyas case 150 miles from DC?

Last edited:

MTfrog5

I just went through his twitter replies to people questioning his rankings. What a [ ricardo ].
He’s used to be really fun with how he interacted with people on twitter when he released his top 25. Now he’s just a complete ass when people call him out for his judgements or lack there of on teams

This is the year someone other than KU needs to win the Big 12. They have talent but they aren’t very deep or imposing inside and if they can’t get Preston or De Souza eligible they are vulnerable. If the Big 12 is as good as we think it is someone different needs to step up and win the conference. I say as we keep improving this gives us as good a chance as anyone to win the league.

rifram09

giphy.gif

TCUSA

9 flippin' Fox Sports channels PLUS FS1, FS2, and channel 4...and they can't get Sling to where I can find the damn thing.