• The KillerFrogs

2017-18 Men's Basketball Thread

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
I have a new idea for another idea I had...

Anybody here sit near/in front of the Oklahoma OU logo on the back wall at Schollmeier?

MCFROG III

With the craziness of the wildfires in LA, I wonder how it will affect the Frogs vs Nevada at Staples there tomorrow night. Conditions are supposedly going to get worse throughout the day. My brother, Eurofrog, is supposed to be heading up from San Diego for the game. Are there any Frogs in the LA area who know what the proximity of the fire to Staples is??? Hope anyone out there is not in harm's way.

Purp

Any given night, a different player may go for 20+ points. It's nice to know even if a player or 2 is having a bad night, there are others more than capable of taking the load.
I agree with this. Most nights you can count on Vlad, Bane, or K Dub to go for 20+ and Vlad/Kenrich usually pair those points with a large number of boards. But between Noi, JD, Fish, and A Rob, we have 4 more guys who wouldn't shock people if they scored 20+ either. Noi doesn't currently get enough minutes to score that many points, but I can see that changing the way he's played thus far. He's an athletic and talented scorer.

That kind of depth on offense really helps take pressure off of guys and makes the whole team seem more consistent.