• The KillerFrogs

2016 College Station Super Regional Thread

AroundWorldFrog

TCUdirtbag said:

Did you ever play sports?  I certainly didn't play at the college level, but in high school as the season ended it was tough.  Can't imagine how much harder it is as a college player.  No need to mock this. 
If they hadn't run their scheissing mouths so much before SR, I'd agree. Those guys deserve no mercy. I guess I was a little sad when I played my last FB game, but I didn't sleep on the field. 

texasrobster1997

AroundWorldFrog said:
If they hadn't run their (mating between Steel & 2314) mouths so much before SR, I'd agree. Those guys deserve no mercy. I guess I was a little sad when I played my last FB game, but I didn't sleep on the field. 
This is getting so tiresome.
Can we get over these hypocritical comparisons of fan bases and players
"They are classless because they cheer for their team and have their own traditions"
"They are classless because they talk trash"

We need to get some thicker skin! Look in the mirror! It's only classless when it's not YOUR/OUR team. Did you see Durbin's gesture after the last out? Most Frog fans loved that but that was a punk move...

rsmith76110

We broke into the stadium a little after our last high school football game and took a piss on the part of the field that held our best memory. I had to cut it off mainstream and run to another spot.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
TCUdirtbag said:

Did you ever play sports?  I certainly didn't play at the college level, but in high school as the season ended it was tough.  Can't imagine how much harder it is as a college player.  No need to mock this. 

Sorry, I did play baseball at the college level and felt the overwhelming urge to mock this.  So I did on Twitter

AroundWorldFrog

texasrobster1997 said:
"They are classless because they cheer for their team and have their own traditions"

We need to get some thicker skin! Look in the mirror! It's only classless when it's not YOUR/OUR team. Did you see Durbin's gesture after the last out? Most Frog fans loved that but that was a punk move...
You're right. Some of us do need thicker skin. smdh

GoFrog Yourself

texasrobster1997 said:

I hope we can all agree Miami is the least classy after their showing on that grand slam yesterday. Hope they go two and barbecue

cdsfrog

texasrobster1997 said:

Except Purple Baylor. Only fan bases that make LSU and Ohio State fans seem nice do that

AroundWorldFrog

texasrobster1997 said:
Glad you agree. Let me know if I can help you out. Keep trying, you'll get there!
You know "robster" I doubt that there is anything that I haven't yet done, that I want to do, that you could help me out with. So (Please be quiet young man) with your moral, high ground (El Toro Waste).

Then you talk [ Finebaum ] about Durbin.

AroundWorldFrog said:
If they hadn't run their (mating between Steel & 2314) mouths so much before SR, I'd agree. Those guys deserve no mercy. I guess I was a little sad when I played my last FB game, but I didn't sleep on the field. 

Got my heart ripped out by Notre Dame. Never once did I consider sleeping in the arena.

texasrobster1997

AroundWorldFrog said:
You know "robster" I doubt that there is anything that I haven't yet done, that I want to do, that you could help me out with. So (Please be quiet young man) with your moral, high ground (El Toro Waste).

Then you talk [Craig James] about Durbin.
Maybe you're right, not sure I can help you. You kind of made my point for me. Most people that talk [ Finebaum ], can't take people talking [ Finebaum ] back to them.

For the record, my first comment was not a personal attack on you but more of a general statement on the constant whining about "other" fans.

As for Durbin. I never said I didn't like his gesture. I thought it was awesome. I'm all in favor of trash talking now and then and that was a punk move IMO. But you need to be able to take the trash talk too without getting all butt-hurt (and back it up).

Reptilian

TCUdirtbag said:
Sorry but they were D bags like their fanbase with the purple Baylor dooshery.Two dudes spooning all night because they have the sads? Screw that. They all talked mad smack prior to getting wrecked. Products of the nation's largest doosh farm. That's all..