• The KillerFrogs

2015 Baseball - General Thread

OICU812

Mizzou St wearing hideous dove-hunting caps with otherwise plain-jane unis. Getting raped, pillaged and burned by Arkie. Don't believe in coincidence.

OICU812

westtexfrog said:
Why is the Mizzou St/Arkansas game being played at Arkansas when Mizzou St is the national seed? Sorry if this has been addressed already.
Stadium requirements? The announced attendance for this game is >11k.

pgdaly84

westtexfrog said:
Why is the Mizzou St/Arkansas game being played at Arkansas when Mizzou St is the national seed? Sorry if this has been addressed already.
Mizzou State shares a stadium with a AA team, and the stadium wasn't available to host a Super. They should've never gotten a national seed. Vandy/Aggie got screwed.

jake102

These committees are clueless

Maybe it's me, but it seems obvious to rule out a team for something they aren't qualified for

May as well given a national seed to the University of Phoenix

Jake102 said:
These committees are clueless

Maybe it's me, but it seems obvious to rule out a team for something they aren't qualified for

May as well given a national seed to the University of Phoenix
U of Phx has a stadium -- a big one.  Seem to recall some big event football games there in the recent past. 

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
The Frog to be Named Later said:
U of Phx has a stadium -- a big one.  Seem to recall some big event football games there in the recent past. 
I attended a terrible football game there a few years ago.

pgdaly84

Rise and shine Frogs! Got my New Belgium Folly 12-pack and a flask of Jameson ready to go. Gonna be a helluva weekend. Time to send those cultish weirdos packing.