• The KillerFrogs

2013 Updated recruiting list

frogman

For year 13 recruiting we need LBs and RBs and thereis need for Linemen every year .Seem like we are at least 3 deep in every other position,That seems like situation Fans would think looking at spring Roster.
Coaches have a knowledge fans don't in term of player Skills ,progress of realized potential and injury status.Looking at our roster we have had attrition at LB and we did not recruit RBsin ourredshirt freshman class may be eve soph class in Gray fiasco.we should never do it again,5 star recruit or not never sacrifice our present need like we did for Gray.we could have gotten some real good RBs in our redshirt freshman class who wanted to come here.

2themax

I'm looking forward to seeing how TCU's play in the Big 12 will effect its recruiting. Just gonna have to stop the talk and walk the walk this yr to pull another good class for 2013. It's gonna be fun to watch it all unfold on and off the field. Must face the fact that certain recent off field issues will likely linger awhile in recruiting circles. Kids waiting to see if we can hang.

Gunner

The linebacker, wide receiver & safety were from coaches comments.

Would bet that offensive tackle has become the number one priority. Every offensive tackle has some kind of ailment, and missed spring practices except for backups. M Thompson not even working out during spring training. Fabuluje probably thru for the spring. Bobby Thompson missing spring ball. Wall out thru next season! //////////Dunbar already missed a bunch of spring. None of these problems are minor according to reports.

Looks like a disaster to me.

Would bet that offensive tackle has become the number one priority. Every offensive tackle has some kind of ailment, and missed spring practices except for backups. M Thompson not even working out during spring training. Fabuluje probably thru for the spring. Bobby Thompson missing spring ball. Wall out thru next season! //////////Dunbar already missed a bunch of spring. None of these problems are minor according to reports.

Looks like a disaster to me.

Think this will be the biggest problem for TCU next year. They're not gonna be going up against 250 poind white DE's from Idaho this year.

2themax

Dinged up players @ key positions, especially potential starters, are sometimes held out of spring drills. I'm not that concerned. Good news is the young players are getting valuable reps with starters. I'll start squirming if this is happening come mid-August. BTW sometimes healthy veteran starters are held out of in season practices too. Heck, according to staff, problem isn't the offense, but rather the defense.

Burner1

Tier 1
I doubt that spring injuries will be a major factor in 2013 recruiting, unless something looks permanent. But we do seem thin in the OL, with 3 seniors, so I think we need some reinforcements.

talor

I know this is an old thread, but.... OL Josh Outlaw just decommitted from Florida. Once upon a time he wanted to take a look at TCU and even said he was "fascinated" by the offer. He is very good friends with S Jordan Moore. We'll see how this shakes out.

G

Ghost of UPub

Ron, don't trying using things like facts or referring to events such as Boise's defense physically manhandled the SEC East Champion UGA in Atlanta last year on national television.

Ron Swanson

Ron, don't trying using things like facts or referring to events such as Boise's defense physically manhandled the SEC East Champion UGA in Atlanta last year on national television.

Yeah, but SEC fans will tell you that Georgia wasn't the same team at the end of the year that they were at the beginning. Just like ACC and PAC12 fans will tell you after Boise beat Virginia Tech the year before, Oregon the 2 years before that, and Oregon St the year before that.

Crazy how Boise never improves and plays their best ball at the beginning of the year, but every single big team they play early gels immediately after playing Boise and goes on an undefeated run the rest of the year.