• The KillerFrogs

2013 Updated recruiting list

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
2013 Football recruiting

While we wait for Mack Daddy to fill his class thought we need to look at some of the remaining recruits:

Newest offers to Joshua Outlaw (fits well with TCU) and Sergio Phillips. Both outstanding linemen

Also check out Montravius Adams DT (offered)

More videos, etc:

http://www.killerfro...pic=134501&st=0

Some early looks

Offers:

Cody Thomas QB 6-4/205/4.65 Colleyville, TX (Heritage)

Keyante Green RB 5-9/190/4.45 McDonough, GA (Eagle's Landing Christian) VaTech, GA, Tenn already offered

Austin Bennett WR 6-0/170/4.41 Manvel, TX

John Diarse WR/ATH 6-0/185/4.6 Monroe, LA (Neville) Plays QB.

Eldridge Massington WR 6-3/188/4.6 Mesquite, TX (West)

J'Mon Moore WR 6-3/181 Missouri City, TX (Elkins)

Ra'Shaad Samples WR 6-0/170/4.32 Dallas, TX (Skyline)

Jeremiah Gaines TE 6-3/235/4.6 Red Oak, TX

Durham Smythe TE 6-6/230/4.8 Belton, TX

Joshua Outlaw OT 6-3/295/5.21 Lithonia, GA (Martin Luther King)

Sergio Phillips OG 6-3/300 DeSoto, TX Top OG in Texas

Daeshon Hall 6-6/235/4.6 Lancaster, TX Orginally from Texas and moved to Seattle (Garfield HS) and returned last year. Wash also offered.

Marcus Adams DT 6-0.5/265/5.11 East Point, GA (Tri-Cities) showed well at GT combine, good quick first step

Montravius Adams DT 6-3/290 Vienna, GA (Dooly County)

Justin Manning DT 6-2/275/4.9 Dallas, TX (Kimball)

Melvin Jones LB 6-3/245/4.6 Lake Charles, LA (Washington-Marion)

Mike Mitchell LB 6-4/215/4.6 Plano, TX (Prestonwood Christian Academy)

Duke Riley LB/SS 6-2/205/4.6 New Orleans, LA (John Curtis) leading tackler for the Patriots last 2 seasons has speed to move to safety. Phyical, hard working player.

Paul Whitmill LB 6-1/200/4.5 Bastrop, TX OU favorite, possibly best LB in Texas, also plays RB. Camped in July

Antwuan Davis DB 6-1/171/4.39 Bastrop, TX speedster, s/b one of the highest recruited DBs in Texas for 2013, transfer from DeValle camped at TCU

Erik Huhn S 6-3/200 Cibolo, TX (Steele) OU also offered

Laquvionte Gonzalez ATH 5-10/170/4.4 Cedar Hill, TX

Ty Slanina ATH 6-0/180/4.35 East Bernard, TX Grandfather is legendary Texas HS coach George Harris. Played QB/DB and was an Aggie commit before Sumlin pulled his
offer.

Kameron Miles ATH 6-2/200 Mesquite, TX (West) Oergon St offer

Others:

J.T. Barrett QB 6-2/205 Wichita Falls, TX (Rider) TCU camp in July.

Kedron Banks RB 5-8/165/4.5 - Dallas, TX (JJ Pearce)

Kaleb Blanchard RB 6-1/200/4.5 Denham Springs, LA One of the top prospects in LA, over 1,800 yards and 22 TDs as a soph.

Denzel Evans RB 5-11/190/4.5 Houston, TX (Bellaire)

Tevin K. Horton RB 5-10/190/4.4. River Ridge, LA (John Curtis)

Lawrence Mattison RB 6-1/230/4.6 Smithson Valley, TX Favors TCU & TAMU, one of the best for 2013.

Carlton Perkins RB 5-11/185 Walker, LA rushed for 1,289 yds in 8 games as a soph.

Demun Mercer WR/QB 6-3/180/4.6 Houston, TX (Chavez) One of the best athletes in the state for 2013. Originally from Winnsboro, LA, TCU in top group

Marchie Murdock WR 6-1/180/4.52 Mansfield, TX (Legacy)

Robbie Rhodes WR 6-0/175/4.6 Ft Worth, TX (Southwest)

Caleb Benenoch OT 6-5/320 Katy, TX (Seven Lakes)

Keonte Cash C/OG 6-1/290/5.1 Miami, Fl (Belen Jesuit) Has TCU hgh on his list, 1st Team all-district and Belen Jesuit offense ran for over 3,000 in 2011.

Dillon Gartner OT 6-4/278 Gothenburg, NE Camped

Garrett Gunter OL 6-4/290 Smithson Valley, TX

Darius James OG 6-5/319 Kileen, TX (Harker Heights)

Alex Mayes OT 6-5/260/5.32 TCU legacy (father & grandfather played at TCU) and big favorite. Needs to improve speed and agility but has that in focus.

Karl Malone, Jr. OT 6-4/300/5.4 Ruston, LA (Cedar Creek)

Maurice (Mo) Morris OT/C 6-4/355/5.2La Porte, TX TCU in early but kid (I say that reverantly) is being pursued by more & more programs. Dominates at the LOS.

Kent Perkins OT 6-6/300/4.95 Dallas, TX (Lake Highlands) From Marshall Newhouse's school and like Newhouse he is extremely athletic.

Ja'Braylin Thomas OT 6-7/310 Weimar, TX

Tristan Nickelson OL 6-6/255 League City, TX (Clear Springs) Son of TCU letterman

Eric Wren OG 6-3/305 Mesquite, TX (Horn)

Cole Hunt DE/TE 6-6/200/4.7 El Campo, TX all district TE as soph, brother of TCU signee Joey Hunt.

D.J. Ward DE 6-4/235/4.59 Lawton, OK All-state DE with offers from AZ, OK, OKSt, Tech, TAMU, etc. Has visited TCU.

Ben Hughes DT 6-4/310 Waco, TX (University) huge tackle from LTs school, would love to play for the frogs.

Deion Hollins, Jr. LB 6-2/215/4.7 Missouri City, TX (Marshall)

A.J. Gray LB 5-11/215/4.57 Lexington, TN

Vincent Taylor LB/DE 6-3/250 San Antonio, TX (Madison) Expected to be at July camp.

Keree Renchie LB 6-4/215/4.7 Fort Bend, TX (Elkins) 2 sport stud looked at by St Johns in basketball.

Bruce Thomas LB 6-0/220/4.6 Delray Beach, FL (Atlantic)

Brett Wade MLB 6-2/210/4.7 Kennedale, TX 2010 had 124 tackles and 5 sacks as a soph and was 1st Team all-district.

Tristan Gilford DB 6-0/170/4.45 Aldine, TX (Eisenhower)

George Baltimore S 5-10/185/4.5 Mansfield, TX

Raaquan Davis S 6-1/195/4.6 Rockwall, TX (Heath)

Jordan Sterns S 6-1/195/4.6 Shertz, TX (Steele) former RB moved primarily to safety.

Kieron Williams S 6-1/180/4.6 Shreveport, LA (C.E. Byrd) visiting during PSU game

Chevoski Collins ATH/QB 6-1/185/4.5 Livingston, TX Camped

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
Cody Thomas was on the field before the baseball game today.

Would be a great get for the frogs. Quick release, knows where everyone should be, gets the ball out in under 3 seconds generally and often on his 3rd or 4th read. he runs through progessions very efficiently and has very good velocity on his throws.

Offers already include USC, Fla, Auburn, Arkie, Ol' Miss:

MidlandFrog

FeistyFrog said:
Would be a great get for the frogs. Quick release, knows where everyone should be, gets the ball out in under 3 seconds generally and often on his 3rd or 4th read. he runs through progessions very efficiently and has very good velocity on his throws.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Z5_s9-08Mzg#!

He looks great, Arkie and Auburn both have a nice depth chart to show him

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
Damn I hope we get Barrett

Have said it before, this is one of the deepest QB classes in Texas and not sure how you could say any of the top 4 or 5 are better the others (especially Swoopes, Barrett, Thomas & Hill). I am just glad UT can't have all of them.

FrogCoach84

He is also a big time talent on the baseball field.

SuperToad

Have said it before, this is one of the deepest QB classes in Texas and not sure how you could say any of the top 4 or 5 are better the others (especially Swoopes, Barrett, Thomas & Hill). I am just glad UT can't have all of them.

I just see Barrett as a Swoops/Thomas hybrid. He can run very well and puts everything right on the money.

Whats his interest in the Frogs?

Raw Frog

I hope we show some interest to Jordan Mastrogiavanni, a big body LB from Dallas. Good kid and a hard worker.
6'3", 230 lbs. His grandad was a great QB and is in the University of Wyoming Hall of Fame. He is getting some good looks and offers from other schools. He likes the Frogs...

talor

That Kohl Stewart kid who verbaled to TAMU looks damn good too. However, much like Aune, he may never play football because of the diamond.

There are lots of new offers out. I love how we are hitting Georgia!

talor

I hope we show some interest to Jordan Mastrogiavanni, a big body LB from Dallas. Good kid and a hard worker.
6'3", 230 lbs. His grandad was a great QB and is in the University of Wyoming Hall of Fame. He is getting some good looks and offers from other schools. He likes the Frogs...

Hey Raw Frog,

Are you a JCP alum or something? Just curious how you got the scoop. From the kids who are getting offers on the team (Oliver, Gustafson, and Mastro) it looks like the team is good on paper.

Raw Frog

Hey Raw Frog,

Are you a JCP alum or something? Just curious how you got the scoop. From the kids who are getting offers on the team (Oliver, Gustafson, and Mastro) it looks like the team is good on paper.

No, but close. I graduated from St. Marks, and my younger brother went to Jesuit. I am good friends with Jordan's dad.
cool.gif

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
I just see Barrett as a Swoops/Thomas hybrid. He can run very well and puts everything right on the money.

Whats his interest in the Frogs?

A huge UT fan and they may land both Barrett & Swoopes, but TCU right after UT in his interest. Would not make sense for UT to get those 2, but that is the way they roll.

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog

You can look at the offers and tell LBer a huge priority as it should be. If they get their top 2 (Jones and Whitmill) that will be it and chances are good they get at least 1 of them.