• The KillerFrogs

2013 Recruiting All-Name Team

An-Cap Frog

Your 2013 Recruiting All-Name Team ... It’s the one part about the recruiting period I actually love – all the new names. It’s time to get used to a whole new set of upcoming stars and other players who’ll soon take over our Saturday afternoons. Some names are better than others, and here they are. The coolest names from the 2013 recruiting class.

QB – Brogan Roback, Eastern Michigan
RB – Jihaad Pretlow, Temple
RB – Donnel Pumphrey, San Diego State
WR – Laquvionte Gonzalez, Texas A&M
WR – Damore’ea Stringfellow, Washington
TE – Jake Butt, Michigan (Of course he’s a tight end. Insert wide receiver joke here.)
OT – Shamire DeVine, Georgia Tech
OT – Sadiq Olanrewaju, Virginia
OG – Ahongalu Fusimalohi, Kansas
OG – Kyle Schafenacker, Connecticut
C – Quincy Awa-Dubose, BYU
PK – Chris Blewitt, Pitt (Of course he’s a kicker.)

DE – Ogbonnia Okoronwu, Oklahoma
DT- Finesse Middleton, Louisville
DT – Kingsley Opara, Maryland
DE – Torrodney Prevot, Oregon
OLB – Nomluis Fruge, Houston
MLB – Jordan Mastrogiovanni, Texas A&M
OLB – Matt Smallbone, Miami University
CB - Ranthony Texada, TCU
S – Rachid Ibrahim, Pitt
S – Cordrea Tankersley, Clemson
CB – Chocolate Wilson, Marshall
P – Matt Cotiguala, Central Michigan

http://cfn.scout.com/2/1266166.html

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Took a woman named "King" in for a C-section once. Put a spinal in her, and was talking to her while the OB/Gyn was doing his thing. She told me she was going to name him "Nosmo" after seeing a No Smoking sign at the hospital door. True story.

crankuptheenolagay

I Believe TCU won the SWC in basketball in the late 60's-early 70's with a line up that included: Goo Kennedy, Evans Royal, Snake Williams, and Simpson DeGrate. Gotta be all-time for a single team!

$mooth

I Believe TCU won the SWC in basketball in the late 60's-early 70's with a line up that included: Goo Kennedy, Evans Royal, Snake Williams, and Simpson DeGrate. Gotta be all-time for a single team!

Does it stack up with Junior Blount, Bingo Merriex, Marlon SaintVincent Dumont and Nucleus Smith?

TronCarter

Took a woman named "King" in for a C-section once. Put a spinal in her, and was talking to her while the OB/Gyn was doing his thing. She told me she was going to name him "Nosmo" after seeing a No Smoking sign at the hospital door. True story.

There was a girl named Cashmonay at the ED I work at. Pronounced like "cashmere", except replace "mere" with "mo-nay".

Opintel

Moderators
There was a young female in Virginia (Portsmouth/Norfolk area) who's mother called for an ambulance when her daughter (under 15) gave birth in the toilet, at home; they were scared because they said they did not know she was pregnant. They told the ambulance crew the daughters first name was pronounced shy thed...they were asked to spell it...the form read [ Finebaum ]head.

This is from my friend who drove the ambulance - and he swears it's true.

Why would you do that to your child? :blink:

We had to laugh, though.

Army Frog Fan

My wife was a newborn RN and had some great stories. My favorite are the twins Vivica and Vivacious (Vye-Vay-Kee-Us).

Back to the original list, I always feel bad for the kids with traditional African names who are added to these lists. Those names might as well be Bob Smith or Joe Williams where their families come from.

frognutz

CHOCOLATE%20WILSON(1).jpg