2011 TCU Football Schedule Wallpaper: Tank Carder Edition

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by yurintroubl, Jul 25, 2011.

1. **UPDATED 8/1/11: Portland State & SMU Game times/dates**

I've had a few people request a schedule wallpaper the past few weeks... Finally had a little free time to follow through.

Here's a preview...

[​IMG]

Get the Full-Size UPDATED version (1024x768) HERE.

I want to make sure to credit the photographer, but I'm a little glassy-eyed and pixel-blind right now... and the original image is playing hard-to get. If any of y'all come across it (or happened to be the one who took the picture in the first place) - let me know so I can properly give credit where credit is due.

Enjoy! :biggrin:

ETA 8/1/11: Schedule updated and photography credit added

2. Can you post this somewhere besides DA? Blocked at work

3. Can I get the Eastern Time Zone Edition?

JK, looks cool.

4. That guy is one super photographer! :biggrin:

5. Dude - Is that one of yours? :blink: You know you're my favorite image source. :biggrin:

I've had it saved on my computer for a while now but didn't note the source like I usually do. And in the OP... when I said "had some time" - That actually meant "had some insomnia" truthfully. I was google image searching and all the Rose Bowl images were running together for me. :wacko:

Let me know if it's yours.

I have just gone over my emoticon limit for the week FWIW.

6. Just sent you a PM.

7. Can I get in on that too?

8. yeah, I took that one against Baylor last year. You're welcome to use any shots I have. . . .good job on this one.

9. 82Frog, can you link your website for the photos? Thanks!

10. Okey dokey - Credit to you has been added to the DA gallery entry description for this (as well as a link to your website).

Thanks again.

11. I don't think I want to be reminded of our 2011 schedule.

Great pic though.

12. BUMP for updated schedule version and link to download in the OP.