• The KillerFrogs

1998 Sun Bowl .torrent

vlcsnap2012032121h20m14.png

A few highlight videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rHOMGhV-BNQ

Video is 720x480 VHS rip. 2000kbps. Total size comes in at 2.30 GB.

Download the .torrent file here:
http://bforh.com/tor...s%20USC.torrent

A big thanks to Long Time Fan for loaning me his VHS tape!

New to torrrents. How do I get the download to start (so that I can actually view the file)?

I installed and launched BitTorrent, but when I tell add the .torrent itself (which it finds), it just says "Downloading 0.0%" under Status and shows an infiinity symbol under ETA.

Nothing I try prompts the download or view or whatever is supposed to happen next.

Stiff Arm Frog

Hmmm. I have been downloading for 20 minutes now and still have a 0.0%. It says I am connected to 18 peers, though.

It's possible, of course, that we just have too many people downloading right now and only 1 or 2 people uploading, and that's the reason for the delay. I think that's what's happening, GF, it sounds like you've done everything right to me. Still, B4P, could you check that everything's up and running?

PhillyFrog

I got nothing on uTorrent yet, but it's showing 322 nodes.

Used to have a lot of nodes when I was younger.....one day a nice nurse cleared all that up for me.

Deep Purple

For those of you who haven't seen this broadcast before, here's what you can expect from Terry Donahue:

1) He says "No question" about 2,000 times. One of the most dull, limited-vocabulary color commentators ever to step behind a microphone.

2) He spends most of the broadcast defending USC and talking about what a difficult job Paul Hackett had in preparing his team for this game -- as if USC rather than TCU were the heavy underdog.

SwissArmyFrog

I want to thank Bonner4Prez for doing the work and making this available. Took less than a couple of hours to download, and what a pleasure to watch!

Fun moments -

- realizing that Batteaux did NOT throw a TD pass. I could have sworn that one of the TDs from in close was a TD that fooled the USC defense.
Funny how the mind plays tricks.

- Seeing a brief clip of Gary Patterson near the end, enjoying the last moments of the game with the players.

Thank you, again, so much!