• The KillerFrogs

100 for a xanax quad bar?

Kaiser

im in the wrong business :blink:

You forgot the cost of business. Subtract the cost of the prescription per bar & then factor in court costs. Once you do that you'll figure out the profit margin is less than your current male prostitution gig. :wink:

Dont worry; Checks in the mail.

roddog

Banned
Rodney is having his time in the spotlight dancing on our grave so to speak.

dancing on your grave?, wow, only the 1000th time you have said this dude, i think i have been pretty positive in defending tcu(the admin not the student drug dealers) on this issue, sorry you and so many others seem to think tcu should have covered it up or minimized it based on the fact that other schools have drug issues as well :rolleyes:

fact: tcu has an obvious drug problem(which 90 percent of the people i know who went or is going to school there has admitted to)

fact: tcu has students who are or were dealing drugs at school

fact: tcu based on complaints from students and parents went in and busted some and made it clear that drug use or sales would not be tolerated

fact: ya and others want to point fingers and ignore or minimize the drug problem at tcu, why? to protect the program and/or the school reputation

roddog

Banned
Here comes TCU brother!!!! Tech better be scared poster boy of red raider insecurity. You know I'm right and acknowledged the same.

wow, about the 1000th time you have said this as well, what exactly do we have to be scared of?, 16 winning season and 1 losing one in a top conf in america, yes im really scared and insecure! you keep saying the big 12 should be scared as well but i think we really know who the scared and insecure one is, and if your not then you havent looked at your 2012 schedule, you and your teams sense of entitlement after 10 years of beating up on severely weak teams has finally come to an end, we both know the day of reckoning is upon you!

FrogSwagSurfin

Scared like your Tech herpes flairing up? Let me ask you another question. Why does Tech lose all the time? Remember the question I asked should explain the reason why Tech consisently manages to lose a large number of games. Focus.

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
Rod. Continuing our civils replies, where did you hear that $100 price? I mean I am not nor have I ever been in the drug game but I can't imagine a single Xanax pill EVER costing $100. That is plain nuts. I can't believe people would pay that for a single pill. Maybe for a whole bottle, but a damn single pill?

dancing on your grave?, wow, only the 1000th time you have said this dude, i think i have been pretty positive in defending tcu(the admin not the student drug dealers) on this issue, sorry you and so many others seem to think tcu should have covered it up or minimized it based on the fact that other schools have drug issues as well :rolleyes:

fact: tcu has an obvious drug problem(which 90 percent of the people i know who went or is going to school there has admitted to)

fact: tcu has students who are or were dealing drugs at school

fact: tcu based on complaints from students and parents went in and busted some and made it clear that drug use or sales would not be tolerated

fact: ya and others want to point fingers and ignore or minimize the drug problem at tcu, why? to protect the program and/or the school reputation

Fact: We don't need you to point this out to us.