• The KillerFrogs

“TCU Gives Day” - Today

TCUdirtbag

Have seen a little bit on social media, but the bottom line is TCU is trying to get 2,000 donations today. If they hit it, Coach Dixon is giving $25,000. Another family is giving $10,000 if they hit 1,000.

Looks like they’re not quite to 900 gifts as of 3 pm. They could really use some gifts. Amount is open-ended but the preset options are as low as $10 and $25, so they’re not looking for you to break the bank. You can even designate it for the Frog Club to go toward priority points.

Please consider a donation of any amount to help them get to 2,000 gifts.

http://tcugivesday.tcu.edu/

Last edited:

MAcFroggy

Thanks for the reminder. Meant to make my donation this morning.

950 donations today. The goal is 2000. Hopefully we make the goal.

TCUdirtbag

We hit 1,000 with about 150 gifts over the last hour. The pace isn’t where it needs to be to get to 2,000 by midnight.

Horned Toad

My monetary gift is a sophomore! Oh hell, a little bit more isn't going to kill me... is it? Sure feels like it...grumble, grumble... Go Frogs!

Edit: they are now only 339 gifts away from getting a $15,000 match. You can give in $10, $25, $50 or more increments.

Last edited:

Moose Stuff

Doesn't mean she isn't in the Cayman Islands.... I also have a junior and I have absolutely no idea where he is most of the time although his grandparents occasionally get calls from "him" claiming he is in Mexico and needs money to get back home.

That could hinder her ability to get to Norman on Saturday. Although after the “snake” episode last week she may well have opted for the beach.

East Coast

Tier 1
Just clicked through CJD's link and made a little extra donation to Frog Club (I usually give to general fund). Put note to make the gift in my father's and his sister Maggie's name. I met Maggie a couple of times, and my father was a huge Frog Fan, today is the one year anniversary of his passing.

We were still about 190 gifts away..