• The KillerFrogs

‘College GameDay’ could be coming to Utah

frogbyproxy

http://www.sltrib.co...h-game.html.csp

<P class=TEXT_w_Drop_Cap_K>So, what are the odds that ESPN will bring "College GameDay" to Salt Lake City on Nov. 6 for the Utah-TCU game?

Well, it's not a sure thing. But it's not a bad bet, either.

According to a spokesman for ESPN, the Utes-Horned Frogs showdown is one of several games under consideration to host the Nov. 6 edition of "College GameDay." Clearly, we're getting a little ahead of ourselves. ESPN won't decide where to take its traveling roadshow until Sunday, Oct. 31.

PurpleHills

Yeah, I'd bet they're hoping one or both of us slips up and gets L, then they can write us off as also rans.

PH
No faith in the bums

jadailyTCU

If both teams are undefeated, it would definitely be the biggest game of the week.

But if LSU is still unbeaten (not likely) and Alabama is sitting at one loss still (more likely than the other but still no sure thing), the game in Baton Rouge would be a very close second and probably would get the nod.

joejordan

If CGD comes to SLC for the TCU game, we ALL need to be there. This could be the last time any of us step foot in the state of Utah. Plan a ski trip! Look at the Tabernacle. Buy some bagged cereal. This could be the game of the year in college football.

jadailyTCU

If CGD comes to SLC for the TCU game, we ALL need to be there. This could be the last time any of us step foot in the state of Utah. Plan a ski trip! Look at the Tabernacle. Buy some bagged cereal. This could be the game of the year in college football.

Wish I could, but flights are expensive. I'm settling for taking the night off work so I can watch in peace.