• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. T

OT - Movies thread

I remember seeing Something for Joey as a pup. Good stuff as far as 70s schlock, sports movies go. And Old Yeller. You're not a red blooded, God fearing American if you haven't seen and gotten misty at Old Yeller.
  2. T

Spring football

I'm surprised they have them catching each others passes. Some teams don't allow QB's to do that. Jammed fingers or worse.
  3. T

Fox Business: ‘Cavinder Twins’ reveal how social media shaped their future after gaining $1.7M in NIL: ‘It's a 40 year plan’

All of this social media, influencer, nil stuff is vapid. Just same song second verse, could get better but its gonna get worse stuff now.
  4. T

Nebraska looking for an AD. I bet they come calling.

Maybe he can find ways to pad their win total. Like claiming the spring game as a victory:
  5. T

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

I've said all along we're worrying about the wrong things. AI is going to kill us way before global warming, nukes or anything else. And its going to happen way faster than people think.
  6. T

Nebraska looking for an AD. I bet they come calling.

A state with less than 2 million people. Probably pretty easy to multitask.
  7. T

Frank Windegger passed away this afternoon.

Mmmm, TCU wasn't up to Texas caliber regarding football facilities or training facilities back during Windegger's tenure. Not even close.
  8. T

OT - How the Hell Did This B-17 Fly?

i had a great uncle at Iwo Jima. Its one thing to see stuff in movies about it, but something entirely different in hearing someone actually fighting in it tell you their story. I remember one time at a family reunion a bunch of us were at a restaurant having breakfast when someone asked him...
  9. T

NO MORE WBAP 820 AM FOR TCU FOOTBALL. MOVING to KZPS 92.5 FM in 2024.

I question that stat. NO ONE under 30 listens to it.
  10. T

NO MORE WBAP 820 AM FOR TCU FOOTBALL. MOVING to KZPS 92.5 FM in 2024.

Anyone who knows what ktcu is will know what kzps is.
  11. T

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

No, but his old metal fillings melted out.
  12. T

Time to start treating college players like contracted employees

We can just be glad that they're on top of the pressing, major issues facing our country.
  13. T

New Uniform?

NIL trumps any gear they may get to wear.
  14. T

New Uniform?

Why would any rational person give two rat fornicatins about that???
  15. T

Why, Gary? Why?

99.99% wanting to stay in the game, .01% sticking it to TCU