• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. S

B12 Championship Thread TCU vs OU

Dude is living in reality. About the only guy on this board with a clue.
  2. S

B12 Championship Thread TCU vs OU

Crimson and cream on the national scene. Nobody's gonna slow down our scoring machine.
  3. S

The Big BM is a Jackass Because...

...Because he owned us a few weeks ago and he's ready to do it again. t.Tcu fan
  4. S

T-shirt Contest: Predict the TCU vs OU Score!

49-21 Oklahoma 15 completed passes
  5. S

Bakefield is a tool

As a condolence the cotton bowl isn't too far of a trip for the fans! Should be a good turnout. Go frogs!
  6. S

Bakefield is a tool

That's all you've got. Heh this board is pretty great. Just don't get your hopes too high again like you did a few weeks ago. Just hope TCU plays hard!
  7. S

Bakefield is a tool

Oklahoma is competing for a national title this season. I couldn't be happier. Unlike some a big 12 championship and a ny6 bowl would be failure for OU. We don't count moral victories in Norman. We got swagger and a rough and tough attitude. Could honestly care less what other fan bases think...
  8. S

Bakefield is a tool

Best player in the country. I feel bad for defensive coaches who gotta game plan against him. I'm sure the TCU staff is pulling their hair out this week. While Baker sits around grabbing his sack.
  9. S

TCU vs OU common opponents

The frogs have to play a nearly perfect game to win on Saturday. Oklahoma shut it down in the 2nd half last time. Could have easily won by 40. Oklahoma has the better team and the best player in the country. TCU needs to play perfect to win.
  10. S

EVERYBODY RELAX

You guys should be proud you have had a very good season. You'll get amother shot at Oklahoma.
  11. S

Game Thread: #6 TCU @ #5 OU - 7 pm on FOX

Good effort TCU. No fault in trying! EDIT [mods]: Okay, rubbing it in is against the rules. Take a vacation.
  12. S

TCU isn't faring well against this "bad defense" not good news for the frogs.
  13. S

Oklahoma too much. Boomer Sooner
  14. S

Mayfield too much for TCU. Good luck stopping that man.
  15. S

Boomer sooner! Playing well so far let's go sooners.
  16. S

Seems like a flame if I've ever seen one. My posts are being deleted for much less. MODS!!
  17. S

Boomer Sooner! Baker for Heisman!
  18. S

Line currently steaming in our favor....

Judging by how the mods have been deleting my posts thus far I'm sure I will be banned after an Oklahoma win. The moderators here take their jobs way too seriously. Anyone who isn't a TCU fan boy is hit with deletions left and right.
  19. S

Say what you want but he's a Heisman trophy leading candidate and a gamer. Funny how you guys delete my posts because you don't like what I have to say. Deleting my posts won't help the frogs play any better.
  20. S

The line is moving, but the sooners roll tonight. GL frogs