• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. S

Georgia, Michigan and TCU

All 3 should be a lock even before the championship game. More so TCU because of the round robin. - worst case will be 1-1 against the team they play next week - plus beat every other team in the big 12 The 4th spot is the only one in question and USC controls their destiny I think The...
  2. S

Should we be concerned about our offense?

The offense has sputerred a litte the past few games? or have we just played a good defense? O line protection of Max has been bad
  3. S

Spencer Sanders

rumors per Sports Animal is Spencer Sanders Isnt playing today Oklahoma St - QB Spencer Sanders (shoulder) is probable today versus TCU. I was feeling good about this TCU game before Spencer Sanders rumors and the Vegas line moving towards TCU…
  4. S

Ohio State football: Nick Bosa will focus on NFL instead of possible return to Buckeyes

His last college game could possibly be against TCU.
  5. S

We don't back down.

#BeatTheBuckeyes
  6. S

OSU Press conference

7. S

Uniforms vs OSU

8. S

OT: Big Fight Saturday!

Overlooked by the massive game in Arlington. Should be a good one, I am hoping to hear news that GGG knocked out Canelo after TCU beats The Ohio State.
  9. S

Florence

10. S

Game 1 Uniforms

11. S

#The817

Is this replacing our weekly show on Fox Sports SW? Been trying to look for the old show to see if an episode was coming up. Was it called Frog Nation?
  12. S

AP Poll 8-20-18

13. S

Jerry's World visit?

Did the whole team go to practice? Any reason why we did it? Will OSU fans complain we get a competitive advantage by doing so?
  14. S

Clint Gresham

15. S

New Redshirt rule

Roster management will be interesting to see how this rule is used. I know a lot of us would like to see some new recruits play or even help with possible injuries. I know it's probably not smart to put someone in the game who you think is not ready but you never know, might find a diamond in...
  16. S

OT: Byron Nelson

Who thought playing a links style course in Texas summer heat was a brilliant idea? Everytime I watch golf in a links style course it always looks cold, windy and by an ocean. No trees needed.
  17. S

OT: The Masters 2018

18. S

Boykin...

Come on man!