• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. S

Game Day Oct. 15th, 2022: 8 Oklahoma State Vs 13 TCU

Student section looks great. Club needs work, butts in seats is important.
  2. S

OT: Divorce Attorney

Damn. Been through the process myself but didn't have a child involved. Might out myself with this one but oh well. After thousands spent on legal fees and six months later, we wound up exactly on the proposal I suggested before said legal fees and time happened with offers and counter offers...
  3. S

Awfully quiet on the DC front.

Most of the old defensive staff were handed pink slips Wednesday.
  4. S

Coach Dykes Officially Named ESPN

Yikes. Admin failure all around on this fiasco.
  5. S

Gameday Thread: TCU at OU

Great safety coaching there.
  6. S

Gameday Thread: TCU at OU

when he retired the entire room was filled with yes men. Fitch - Played for TCU, no other coaching experience. Glasgow - Coached primarly for TCU, when not at TCU he was fired from Tech. Safety coach, not an LB Coach. Gonzalez - Baseball player. Internally promoted from GA. Modkins - Played...
  7. S

FWST: In changing college football landscape, TCU’s attendance challenge a potential problem

Yes, we've done it before. There's a reason the visitor sideline faces southwest. Also, attendance matters to player moral, recruit impact and coaches. Can't tell you how many halftimes we came out of the tunnel and I heard "half the stadium still in the scheissing parking lot" Kindly, get your...
  8. S

Does TCU require vaccinations?

When people believe politicians over industry experts, we end up in 1980's USSR. Both sides are guilty of this, some more than the other.
  9. S

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Cowboys (too early edition)

That's how Cumbie coaches that play. He assumes the DL will chase the QB.
  10. S

GameDay Thread: TCU at West Virginia

3 man rush and they get a sack. what’s up OL?
  11. S

GameDay Thread: TCU at West Virginia

Because that went well on the next play. Our line sucks, cant run down hill if the defense holds the LOS.
  12. S

We have the players to hang with OU, just not the coaches

Current Defensive Room: Fitch (DTs) - played at TCU under coach P. Was a GA and internally promoted. Never coached anywhere else. Sharp (DEs) - Coached OFFENSE for 20 + years. Had his job saved by Coach P. Never had defensive experience before. Glasgow (LBs) - Safety coach until 2018. Fired...
  13. S

GameDay Thread: TCU vs Oklahoma

3 man rush gets the sack, inexcusable.
  14. S

O line whiffed on their blocks on that screen. Embarrassing play from OL
  15. S

Also what happens when your safety "coach" is an internally promoted, almost zero experience "yes man"
  16. S

tackles are not kicking back. and we're making them look like All-Americans
  17. S

Good lord our O line can not pick up a blitz.
  18. S

Gameday Thread: KState vs. TCU

Wouldn't call it a busted coverage - it's a read option play, if LB's are out of the box, draw. If in the box, pass. The DL needs to do a better job holding gaps.
  19. S

Gameday Thread: KState vs. TCU

And that's why we don't use our RBs . OL just sucks
  20. S

Question for ZebraFrog

FWIW - that scenario is practiced every week under the assumption it will be called the way it was. I.e. time runs out and the game is over. Holding is coached and expected to make the play go on longer to burn as much clock as possible. Take the safety at the last possible second. If time runs...