• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Ryann Zeller

Register for President Pullin's Alumni Town Hall - Last Day to Submit Questions is FRIDAY, APRIL 19

Click this link to register: https://www.froglinks.com/s/441/17/interior.aspx?sid=441&gid=1&pgid=11904&cid=17434&ecid=17434 Tons of information will be shared during this town hall next Tuesday at 4 pm central. Please register and encourage fellow alumni to do the same. I just submitted...
  2. Ryann Zeller

TCU vs. Baylor now 'officially' known as "The Bluebonnet Battle"

Let’s stick with this logo. Cheers to the original artist. You nailed it and it doesn’t need to change.
  3. Ryann Zeller

FWST: Four things to know about TCU’s next opponent, the Baylor Bears

And…this is what we are calling the game. No Bluebonnet Battle ridiculousness. Who ever designed this logo, was spot on. Keep it.
  4. Ryann Zeller

Shocking News: there are still seats on the KF bus to the OU game. Sponsored by Rahr & Sons Brewing.

The good news is that if you need a ride, there are still seats. 14 in fact. If you see my posts on social media, will you comment/and or share? Feel free to forward this email to all your OU and Frog fans who live in the metroplex. For those who have never been on a KF Bus Ride - you...
  5. Ryann Zeller

KillerFrogs Watch Party and Horned Seltzer reveal at Rahr this Thursday

Bump! I’ll be wearing Texas Rangers with a touch of TCU ;)
  6. Ryann Zeller

KillerFrogs Watch Party and Horned Seltzer reveal at Rahr this Thursday

Tell everyone to come out to Rahr Brewery this Thursday to watch the Horned Frogs against the Red Raiders! We are also announcing (and drinking) the new KillerFrogs.com Horned Seltzer to benefit TCU Olympic Sport Athletes! We’ll have a live broadcast through the game and prizes.
  7. Ryann Zeller

Watch Party @ Rahr Brewery: Thursday, Nov. 2 TCU vs Tech

Help me spread the word!!! KillerFrogs is having a watch party for the Texas Tech | TCU weeknight game. We will have a pre-half-and post game show. AND!!! We will be tapping the new KillerFrogs Horned Seltzer!!!! Rahr will donate the money to NIL Village TCU Olympic and/or non-scholarship...
  8. Ryann Zeller

Gameday Thread: Horned Frogs at Cyclones (Oct 7, 2023; 7PM)

So I have a bus to fill for the OU game. Any takers ???
  9. Ryann Zeller

Gameday Thread: Horned Frogs at Cyclones (Oct 7, 2023; 7PM)

Bingo. My gut is telling me there’s more of this going on than we want to believe. Sad.
  10. Ryann Zeller

Today and Tomorrow: GIVE!!! We need 100% Alumni Participation.

Let’s do OUR job by donating today or tomorrow to TCU Gives Day. TCU Alumni want 100% participation. It’s not about how much, it’s about participating. Click below and donate $1… help us reach our goal of 100% alumni participation. You can donate to any department that fancies you...
  11. Ryann Zeller

This is disturbing...

Fan Nation isn’t really a blog. It’s a platform of independent operators who have publishing agreements with Maven. https://www.si.com/fannation/college I personally wrote the business plan and interviewed with Maven and SI to represent TCU on the Fan Nation site. All college and...
  12. Ryann Zeller

Houston stadium and atmosphere sucked

I thought it was so easy to park and exit. The fans were nice. Definitely not a “TCU Crowd” but still a good environment. I didn’t have a problem with concessions. We got food and drinks before the game and then drinks during halftime and it wasn’t a problem. Although, I did hear they ran out of...
  13. Ryann Zeller

KillerFrogs E193: Casey Pachall

He is :) we had a great time with him before and after the podcast. He’ll definitely join us again.
  14. Ryann Zeller

Gameday Thread: Nicholls State vs TCU

I was told he was sick all week.
  15. Ryann Zeller

Gameday Thread: Nicholls State vs TCU

I was told he was sick all week. I failed to have them define “sick”.
  16. Ryann Zeller

Week 2 KillerFrogs Fan Nation: Predictions and all the happenings

In this story, the writers give their predictions and there is a list of everything that happened in week 2 including football, volleyball, cross country, soccer, and more! https://www.si.com/college/tcu/football/2023-football-week-02-staff-predictions
  17. Ryann Zeller

KF Fan Nation: TCU Falls Short in Week One Shootout with CU.

https://www.si.com/college/tcu/football/tcu-falls-short-in-week-one-shootout-with-colorado