• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. hiphopfroggy

FWST: TCU Insider: Why running back Trey Sanders sees similarities between TCU and Alabama

I don't pay and I saw. It was a great read that I thoroughly enjoyed.
  2. hiphopfroggy

Big 12 in position to poach Pac 12 schools?

I suppose it is a matter of having the right amount of content to fill all the ABC owned TV sports slots. My guess is that they could use the ACC content in the future. A major difference between the PAC and ACC from an ABC perspective is that ABC has meddled and invested heavily in the ACC...
  3. hiphopfroggy

I think ESPN will do everything in their power to keep the ACC viable after they consolidate FSU Clemson UNC UVA into the SEC. Why wouldn't they?
  4. hiphopfroggy

The best use of the OUT buyout $$ might be to pay off their share of the comcast debt for any incoming PAC school. 4.16m/each
  5. hiphopfroggy

Why not just take AzSt, Az, Cal, and Stanford? Leave out CO and Utah

Just through the new deal I believe but not 100% sure on that.
  6. hiphopfroggy

Why not just take AzSt, Az, Cal, and Stanford? Leave out CO and Utah

Yormark just stated on a podcast that all the new Big 12 schools signed a new GOR.
  7. hiphopfroggy

It is weird for you to create straw men on the internet. I'm sorry for whatever ails you.
  8. hiphopfroggy

I never said TCU was going to get AAU and R1 status, you just made it up that I said that and then argued with yourself about it. Very strange behavior. You threw out Rice, one of only a few AAU schools without a medical school, as an example of why my stating TCU was going to pass non...
  9. hiphopfroggy

Just a little bit of hyperbole supporting TCU on a TCU forum. Won't happen again. And he didn't just 'point out the ignorance' of my post. He had an entire conversation with himself while creating a litany of false narratives and straw men to attribute to my post. Completely fabricated. Very...
  10. hiphopfroggy

Yea and the school being mentioned when I made that comment were SMU and Baylor. Yea, TCU is going to pass them and schools in that range in research relatively soon. Then you proceeded to have a weird conversation with yourself and are now angry. Just a really weird guy, and not in an...
  11. hiphopfroggy

It's strange because I didn't say any of these things.
  12. hiphopfroggy

lol ok not Rice and perhaps a few others, but most without a medical school. Glad we had this meaningful back and forth.
  13. hiphopfroggy

lol I didn't say it is booming now and clearly stated TCU is just getting started but if you don't think TCU medical is going to start going after grants and research $ I don't know what to tell you.
  14. hiphopfroggy

TCU is about to graduate their first M.D. class and soon TCU's research dollars will dwarf anyone without a Medical School.
  15. hiphopfroggy

man you really hate SMU lol. Not getting the death penalty and then colluded against by the Big 8, obviously.
  16. hiphopfroggy

I disagree. Nobody has been treated more unjustly by NCAA athletics than SMU. It is sweet justice anytime TCU, UH, SMU or Rice gets brought back to their rightful place in college athletics. Same for Big East schools.
  17. hiphopfroggy

Same for those outside SEC country. I have never had any interest in the SEC or Big 10 and I never will. I don't care how much ESPN or FOX want me to.
  18. hiphopfroggy

I'd rather swap Tulane for UCF and stay out of Florida altogether personally. Louisiana is great recruiting ground also, borders Texas, TCU has a pipeline already. Tulane is an old school with AAU. Better all around in my opinion and doesn't need a travel partner to fit in.