• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. LaxFrog3

2011 Rose Bowl on tv

I heard if there was a playoffs, Wisconsin would win it
  2. LaxFrog3

Prayers for Jaden Oberkrom

God this ruined my day. Jaden is one of my favorite frogs and one of the classiest people I have ever had the pleasure to meet. He has all of frog family rooting for him and maybe would be nice to pay for his trip to AZ (Depends on treatment schedule) let him be on the sideline, and even maybe...
  3. LaxFrog3

Shawn Robinson tranferring

Got to meet him on campus one day, good guy, just not the spot for him. Always will be part of the TCU family.
  4. LaxFrog3

LA Times: Texas Christian hands Andy Enfield his worst loss in six years at USC

Nothing says Christian like covering up rape allegations and supporting a coach who allows it.. EABD
  5. LaxFrog3

2019 MLB Thread

Being from ATL, I know how much the fans of Atlanta don’t want Harper.. that’s right I said don’t. Our front office wants him which I understand but you know how moneyball works.. Harper is a tool and has beef with Teherán and I will never forgive him for scuffing our logo behind home rant...
  6. LaxFrog3

The Daily Nonpareil: Max Duggan named Iowa Gatorade Player of the Year

So let me get this straight, we are going to have 4 qbs fighting for a starting job this spring? Man this board will be swell from March- August
  7. LaxFrog3

TCU v SMU

Is it just me or does the rims look really werid on TV?
  8. LaxFrog3

TCU v SMU

Go frogs!!
  9. LaxFrog3

Poll: Cumbie Not Calling Offense

Wait your telling me an offense can be different with a QB who doesn’t have much have college game experience prior to 2 weeks ago? Crazy
  10. LaxFrog3

Cumbie Reportedly in Lubbock Today

I heard that GP was eating at a Mexican food restaurant recently, you know what place has Mexican restaurants? Lubbock.. GP to tech confirmed.. Everyone needs to relax.. I get the fun of rumors and what does the mean scenarios.. Let’s just win this bowl game and if we lose a coach we lose a...
  11. LaxFrog3

Patterson Post Game Speech

I know one thing, hearing that speech made me so proud to attend a school with that kind of coach
  12. LaxFrog3

Gameday Thread: Cowboys vs Horned Frogs

Different types of WR’s
  13. LaxFrog3

Gameday Thread: Horned Frogs vs Bears

Can she block, run through gaps, call plays, and kick too?
  14. LaxFrog3

Call of the year
  15. LaxFrog3

We might be in trouble folks
  16. LaxFrog3

The Swing passes aren’t working coach..
  17. LaxFrog3

JJ is a beast, going to miss him